2014/09/26 [DMFA #1518] Social Engineering For The Win

Started by VAE, September 26, 2014, 03:40:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VAE

As the title says. I especially liked his excuse in the last panel - as far as demons qualify, I bet it counts as an innocent motive.
What i cannot create, i do not understand. - Richard P. Feynman
This is DMFA. Where major species don't understand clothing. So innuendo is overlooked for nuendo. .
Saphroneth

Zebra Bug

Ok, wow. I would pay money to go to that hair dresser. O_O Because that is just amazing. Than again, that is the custom for ANY hair dresser I believe... :mowninja

Boy. I took you out of this world and put you back into it. Don't make me try to repeat step one. -Kria

Hariman

Well, Kria promised to help Aliph "Over his dead body".

She never said that she'd make it harder for people to try to kill Aliph.
Am I the only person who thinks that Mr. Roboto rusts out and eventually becomes the Ironman?

No not that Ironman, the other one!

Tapewolf

Quote from: Hariman on September 26, 2014, 09:38:52 AM
Well, Kria promised to help Aliph "Over his dead body".
She never said that she'd make it harder for people to try to kill Aliph.

This is most likely a hit for Regina - asking where DP is might get an answer, but asking for Regina directly is less likely to have a positive response.  That said, he may be hoping to kill two Demons with one stone.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Riddle78

I wonder if Biggs' hit team will follow the advice Kria gave to Dan.

"Cremation,Daniel. It works wonders."

Also,I'd love to see how radically different DP's and Regina's reactions will be when someone comes knock-knock-knocking on their door. I'll admit it,when it eventually happens,I'll be one of those people going "Dis gon b gud~!"

Howl

Nobody mentioned how Biggs is pulling off the awesome face in the first panel?

Tuyu

Can't you just hear that clean-hair *squeeeeeeek* as the hairdresser draws out that lock?

I wonder if Biggs is aware of the connection to Dan, or if he didn't mention Wildy simply because "don't tell if you don't need to"?

ZacAttac21

I'm guessing demons subscribe to the idea of "Whatever doesn't kill me makes me stronger."

ArchTeryx

Quote from: CubiKitsune on September 27, 2014, 12:45:18 AM
I'm guessing demons subscribe to the idea of "Whatever doesn't kill me makes me stronger."
I think in Kria's case, it's "Whatever doesn't kill me makes life more interesting!"  Aliph is much more Old School. Regina is actually more like Kria then Dark Pegasus.  We'll see on the backstory why Regina killed Wildy's mom (or even if she's actually the one that did).

Prroul

Oh to see the look on Aliph's face when he realizes that he ISN'T the primary target for the assassin... talk about a blow to the ego. Not that it's a particularly difficult target, where he is concerned, mind you.