2014/07/11 [PF #324] - At least she got her wings back

Started by Eboreg, July 11, 2014, 04:02:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eboreg

You know, the fact that both Dorcan and Keaton got turned into androids leaves me wondering whether or not Jyraneth is going to become the 'cubi-bot clan. I also wonder if Jayhawk did some upgrades to her chassis. Either that or she's still dreaming.
Quote from: Amber Williams on October 29, 2012, 05:55:06 PM
I expect if flamethrowers exist, Matilda would be tempted to install one into her shower.

ZacAttac21

Now that I think about it, did you do something... different with this page (and the last one for that matter)? I dunno, it just seems that the images in some of the panels seem softer or something. I'm not sure how to describe it.

lemurvid

I think there's a touch of diffusion on the blacks. It might just be on the dream sequence stuff, I'm not sure it's there on the last frame, or on The Epsilon Project.

Tapewolf

Quote from: lemurvid on July 14, 2014, 04:45:52 AM
I think there's a touch of diffusion on the blacks. It might just be on the dream sequence stuff, I'm not sure it's there on the last frame, or on The Epsilon Project.

It's deliberate, and yes, it stops on the last panel.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Chairtastic

Poor Keaton.  I objectively know she deserves all this and oh so very much worse.  Still.  Hard to see a villain fall so far. :V