Re: Forum Rules & FAQs (Updated 06/18/2010)

Started by Sienna Maiu - M T, April 12, 2011, 09:20:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sienna Maiu - M T

Question;
I've been wondering why this is the only place that one can find the FAQ. Could there not at least be a link to the FAQs in the Rules page?
(unless of course there is and I just somehow glossed over it. In which case, disregard.)
   Avatar by me. Signature image made from a picture by shadows-play on dA (circa 2007-2008).      :deadhorse
my art thread

Darkmoon

In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

Sienna Maiu - M T

huh.
Before every time I clicked that I was directed to: http://clockworkmansion.com/main.php?page=faqs
   Avatar by me. Signature image made from a picture by shadows-play on dA (circa 2007-2008).      :deadhorse
my art thread

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Sienna Maiu - M T on April 12, 2011, 10:11:17 AM
huh.
Before every time I clicked that I was directed to: http://clockworkmansion.com/main.php?page=faqs

*waves hand* There was never any other syntax. You don't need to see our passports. These are not the droids you're looking for. Move along.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Darkmoon

O_o Was there an issue I was missing? I can't exactly check the whole site from work...

llearch n'n'daCorna

Of course not. You're perfect just the way you are. And anyone who says anything differently is highly suspect.

Sienna Maiu - M T

Well... at this point the only 'FAQ' link in the menu is on the Rules page itself (rather inconvenient, if one thinks about it). I believe this to be the case throughout all of the Forum Support Site (even from the new FAQ page itself!).
my art thread

Darkmoon

*blinks* The FAQs link is in the menu. The forum menu.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Ah... have you looked at the links on this page?

(although I take your point about the Rules page menu... which is a slightly different thing.)

Damaris

The links at the top of the forum contain the same FAQ as this post.

The support site uses a php menu, so all the menus are, in fact, one. It will be updated later to reflect the more recent FAQ. In the meantime, revel in the fact that your frequently asked questions are truly and completely answered.

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Darkmoon

Sienna Maiu - M T

Oh, I'd already read them (I never intended to imply that I hadn't), I just wanted to know if there was a way to quickly reference them as I could with the Rules, without going to this thread every time.

Quote from: Damaris on April 12, 2011, 05:35:14 PM
The support site uses a php menu, so all the menus are, in fact, one. It will be updated later to reflect the more recent FAQ.
Ah, well that makes sense.

Thanks for all that then.
my art thread

Darkmoon

For anyone that has recently tried to register but was unable, I think we caught the error. Feel free to join our weird little collective.