04/02/2011 [DMFA# 1195] - The Face of Evil

Started by Tapewolf, February 04, 2011, 08:15:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maark30

The body was most likely brought to Kria or whoever was in charge at that time to collect the bounty or at least have the death registered.  Remember Edward gave the credit for the kill to his late wife so someone had to put it into city records.  If they had the body then Kria would cremate it out of pure hate if nothing else.  She was fond of May and Abel before Aniz pulled his mean sprited trick on them after all.
Proud member of the "Let the artist know how much you love her work" club

Starcat5

Quote from: Maark30 on February 05, 2011, 10:13:06 PM
The body was most likely brought to Kria or whoever was in charge at that time to collect the bounty or at least have the death registered.  Remember Edward gave the credit for the kill to his late wife so someone had to put it into city records.  If they had the body then Kria would cremate it out of pure hate if nothing else.  She was fond of May and Abel before Aniz pulled his mean sprited trick on them after all.
What, no mounting his head and hanging it in the trophy room? >:3
Conservative Democrat or Liberal Republican: You decide!
The Centrist line has moved a long way to the Right over the years.

I'd argue that's a horribly shallow argument, except it's completely true. ~ooklah

Naomi_Kuroi

Quote from: starcat5 on February 05, 2011, 11:07:37 PM
Quote from: Maark30 on February 05, 2011, 10:13:06 PM
What, no mounting his head and hanging it in the trophy room? >:3
I wouldn't want to see that every day... >_>

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Ghostwish on February 04, 2011, 05:23:43 PM
Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on February 04, 2011, 03:55:26 PM

Oh, I beg to differ. I don't think Aniz is dangerous now.

Well... other than perhaps stubbing your toe on his coffin...
Watch out now, might twist your ankle something fierce on his tombstone.

Yeah, dancing on his grave will do that.

Quote from: Black_angel on February 04, 2011, 06:27:21 PM
Stubbing your toe? Given that his coffin is probably buried, I'd say the biggest danger is either blisters from digging him up or splinters. As for the discussion as a whole, if someone is Affably Evil or charismatic enough to pass for likable, they probably look nice enough in their photos.  Just look at Ted Bundy or Charlie Manson . (WARNING: Images contain serial killers and murderous psychopaths, plus one freaky beard. Viewer discretion is advised.)

At first I thought you meant Al Bundy...

... which made it a very different argument entirely.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

nevwyn

Just a side thought since we did talk about killing DP and the spell that was used to raise him. Here's what Dan needs to do next time, first bring an extra skull with him. He leaves the extra skull in the grave with DP's body and keeps DP's head in a Mason jar.

Since Kria said the spell requires a full body not that the body be in one piece, what will happen is that DP will either come back to life with a new head or his head will revive in the jar ala Futurama. In either case Dan (and Kria) would get an extra laugh at DP's expense.

I'd sort of like to see DP in a Sailor Moon style haircut, rainbow style just for the heck of it.  :mowmeep

OminousShadow

Quote from: nevwyn on February 06, 2011, 11:56:37 AM
Just a side thought since we did talk about killing DP and the spell that was used to raise him. Here's what Dan needs to do next time, first bring an extra skull with him. He leaves the extra skull in the grave with DP's body and keeps DP's head in a Mason jar.

Since Kria said the spell requires a full body not that the body be in one piece, what will happen is that DP will either come back to life with a new head or his head will revive in the jar ala Futurama. In either case Dan (and Kria) would get an extra laugh at DP's expense.

I'd sort of like to see DP in a Sailor Moon style haircut, rainbow style just for the heck of it.  :mowmeep

That had me laughing for a few minutes.
97% of teens would cry if they saw Robert Pattinson (Edward Cullen from Twilight) standing on top of a skyscraper, about to jump. If you're one of the 3% who would sit there eating popcorn screaming "DO A FLIP, YOU SPARKLY (I am not smart enough to use polite words)!" then copy and paste.

Congo Jack

Quote from: Foxxy on February 05, 2011, 01:19:39 PM
Im kind of wondering why noone brought up that if Aniz IS dead then why cant he just be brought back using the same revival spell as Krea used to revive Aliph [Dark pegases]? Just thorwin' that out there.  :mowwink
Or Hennya. *Sigh* No I think she know well how magic flow through demon's body and soul, other creatures - only superficial.