11/10/2010 [#25] - Oh my

Started by Kesh, October 11, 2010, 06:25:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kesh

Just wanted to pop in and say thank you for sharing this webcomic with us! I just found it recently, and I'm already impressed. Good art and the story has me hooked.

Also, hot-tub shenanigans.  :boogie

I do adore the little panel at the bottom of the current free site, showing Frankie's embarrassed double-take.  :3 Once I get paid, I'll be subscribing!

Edit: Just corrected your title, there.
  -- llearch
But there's no sense crying over every mistake.
You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.
And the Science gets done.
And you make a neat gun.
For the people who are still alive.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Ah, the old birthday suit.

Does anyone else get the suggestion that perhaps Donna has more in mind than Frankie is catching on to? It seems to me very much like there's a play being made for attention...

... but it's also possible that that's just how Donna is, and she's not actually making the move that I'm seeing. She's just that sort of person.

Things to think about.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Seth C Triggs

Donna is weird, and I totally love her. She seems like a few people I know actually.

This is a very well-written tale though...and art is astounding as usual!

-Seth
BIBP Webcomic - bizarre and NSFW - http://www.bibp.com

furryguild

:eager

OMG I SOOOOO wish I could become a member...   I can just see where this is going hehehe.   As a bi fem myself, I can still remember -my- first time with another woman and I was much the say way with being shy about it but now I have a pleasantly tight nit circle of lovers that my hubby even has fun with from time to time when we can find a baby sitter for our daughter lmfao. 

Keep up the great work and though I cant get a membership, I cant wait to read the next installment.