Because nobody would watch NASCAR for any other reason (Well, well off topic)

Started by bill, July 30, 2006, 10:30:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bill

As you may have noted, I am NOT FROM AROUND HERE. Ahem. I actually am from a motorsport video board known by the three terrible and horrifying letters T B K. Sorry. Anyway, "Motorsport Videos" is synonymous with "Videos of cars attempting to go through solid objects and failing", though there are some videos that are of full 3 gig race clips and the like, which are extremely popular. Back on topic, this causes some people to be under the impression that racing, and the forum is all about the CRASHES and the DRIVERS GOT HURT LOL. We call these people "Complete Idiots", a term we coined, and should be the next internet cliche phrase anytime soon. Bloody hell, do I meander. Anyway, the sometimes-high concentration of these "Complete Idiots" can reach boiling points, where the good members of the forum go into states of depression and angst and cry and listen to Slipknot and Hawthorne Heights really loud. That only happened once, thank God.

Anyway, one of the delightful habits of these "Complete Idiots" is something called "Crash Comps". This involves taking clips that our good members have lovingly captured and uploaded to their own bandwidth, putting them into Windows Movie Maker (they pirated Premiere, but don't know how to work it), putting it to Korn or Limp Biskit or something like that, making sure that there's loads of fatal crashes (Because it's OK as long as you put a warning up),  and saving it as a ..wmv file that is either way too bloody big, or runs at 4fps. This is a greatly frowned-upon thing to do. However, occasionally, a smart member will decide to show these "Complete Idiots" how to properly make a crash comp, the most famous being the "Crashin I - V" series, which showcased the ability to match video with music. This is where AdamSC3 comes in. Now, AdamSC3 only has about 100 posts on the forum. This is a very small number (I have 5122 currently, which is only 43rd place), but in his brief time here, he has demonstrated a talent, a rare talent of "Not being a moron". He actually capped the vids in his comp, and actually put EFFORT into making it. He came up to the plate, and left the "Complete Idiots" with their jaws dropped.

All right, not that dramatic. But, (Finally getting to the bloody point) this is a mighty fine piece of work that Adam's done. And, the only reason I'm posting it here, (and to several other boards) is that it is an excellent display in m4d v1de0 5ki11z that he needs to be proud of. It was originally done for a school project, and it shows. It has an air of "I'm going to be graded on this and my teacher's a Nazi so this better goddamn be good"ness on it. It's creatively titled "AdamSc3's Stock Car Compilation #1". No drivers were seriously injured in the making of this video. Either link works.

http://rapidshare.de/files/27460313/AdamSc3_s_NASCAR_Compilation.wmv.html

http://www.mysharefile.com/v/6645622/AdamSc3sNASCARCompilation.wmv.html

So, in conclusion, I have no bloody idea why I posted this here. I now have carpel tunnel syndrome. I should not post late at night. And, if you happen to see a spectacular bit of racing on the TV, you know where to go to see it again. Good night. AND MAY GOD BLESS.

Leafar

lol, you don't have all the screws in the right place have you?
anyway, that's just another proof of my theory of people's behave when they're sleeppy... http://clockworkmansion.com/forum/index.php?topic=732.0

anyways, be cool there man take it easy on the ''complete guys'' and don't let assholes bother you...remember a heart is like a mirror...it will always reflect back what you show to it... :p

edit: thanks for the cool vid!  ;)

nagrom1234

oohhh.......
nice video.
made me go OWWWW a couple of times though.   :erk
thx alot

Tiger_T

That's GOT to have hurt. Outch.
Tigriel's got a guest:

A Furry fan, that's what I am! - Proud member of the AP-Team. - Avatar Art by INK

xHaZxMaTx

Jesus Christ!  Thank God  for roll cages, eh?  :erk