StarCraft 2: Friends, codes and Multiplayer stuff

Started by Lisky, August 05, 2010, 06:26:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lisky

soo... after chatting in the IRC, and things starting to get muddled with all the players... i figured i'd start a little thread here.

Soo... to startoff

Character: Basilisk
CCode: 810

add me if you feel so inspired

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Dekari

CCode?  I thought Blizzard was trying to push the RealID thing?  Guess I just haven't looked far enough into the multiplayer stuff yet, been too busy with the single player campaign.

Eh, I'm not all that great at the game outside of the single player stuff, but if you want, PM me and I'll give you my RealID tag.  Maybe I'll catch you on sometime.
I somehow get the feeling that you didn't think your cunning plan all the way through.

Thanks go to Kipiru and Rhyfe for the art work used in avatars.

http://drakedekari.deviantart.com/

ShadesFox

RealID is also an option.  I prefer the aliases, since that is what people know me by.

Also, ShadesFox 515
The All Purpose Fox

SquirrelWizard

Name: SquirrelWiz
CCode: 905
Purpose: to test your shocks as you drive over my corpse.
Update Status: Zombified

<Tezkat> Talking to yourself is a sign of impending mental collapse.
<SquirrelWizard> I talk to myself all the time, and I'm the sanest guy I know.

<TotalBiscuit> Upgrades! Upgrades! Upgrades! Its wacky-waving-inflatable-arm waving... nuclear missile... well, suppose that works...

Turnsky

no point, mine's in south-east asia, but for the hell of ref, the CCode's 180.. and you folks already know my name.. not like it'll work, but eh.

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

ShadesFox

The All Purpose Fox

Turnsky

Quote from: ShadesFox on August 06, 2010, 01:27:59 PM
I believe there are tools to fix that.

there are, but i'm not inclined to screw about with my install just to play multi. i'd rather be patient.

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

Alteisentier

This thread is incredibly slow, we should get some game play and hint discussion in here.

I proclaim my self the resident Starcraft god, bring me your problems!

But anyway so this isn't content free, Alteisentier.220 (Europe)
*WARNING: MAY BE BRUTALLY HONEST TO THE POINT OF INSULTING YOUR FACE; MOTHER; AND POSSIBLY YOUR DOG. PLEASE SEE YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE FURTHER DOSES IF REDUCED TO A BLUBBERING PILE OF TEARS*

Keleth

Oh great starcraft god.

Help me not be such a noob :<

And curse my enemies with raegquits  :3
Help! I'm gay!

Omega

Is it just me, or is Terran a bit OWERPOWERED?  :B

Seriously though, I've noticed that zerg players have been cannon/reaper rushed a lot more these days. Does nayone know any good build to counter this?

Keleth

I solve practical problems.

If it doesn't work.

Add more Gun.
Help! I'm gay!

Reese Tora

Quote from: Turnsky on August 06, 2010, 01:40:09 AM
no point, mine's in south-east asia, but for the hell of ref, the CCode's 180.. and you folks already know my name.. not like it'll work, but eh.

According to one friend I was talking with the other day, the region locking is supposed to be going away... it's hearsay at best, but you never know.
<-Reese yaps by Silverfox and Animation by Tiger_T->
correlation =/= causation