02/12/10 [Clans #6] - Zezzuva of "Here's a llama there's a llama"

Started by Feather Dancer, February 12, 2010, 04:03:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reese Tora

Quote from: Techcubi on February 13, 2010, 09:16:30 AM
So, what do you think would happen if one of the clan members DID decide try to have kids, with someone isn't a cubi?

Do you remember the end of the 'cubi powers Demonology 101 series?
http://missmab.com/Demo/Cubi05.php

The last panel, highly appropriate...
<-Reese yaps by Silverfox and Animation by Tiger_T->
correlation =/= causation

Chakat Blackspots

I wonder if she talks in a monotone voice as well?

Bueller... Bueller... Bueller... Bueller?  Has anyone seen Bueller?  (sorry, forgot the movie and don't know how to spell his name)

Grey Wolf

Quote from: Mrs_A_ZeTavia on February 13, 2010, 11:12:42 AM
So, what do you think would happen if one of the clan members DID decide try to have kids, with someone isn't a cubi?

They would probably have to be all secretive and go into hiding. If Zezzuva ate her sister because she was jealous of her; who knows what she would do if you broke "Mate with cubi only" rule......... *shudders* now that's scary to think about! 'A'

I suppose the ultimate punishment would be to eat the souls of the offending 'cubi's children :kruger
Warning: This forum goer is prone to bouts of logic, and has a dry sense of humor.

Anker Steadfast

Quote from: Grey Wolf on February 13, 2010, 04:16:33 PM
Quote from: Mrs_A_ZeTavia on February 13, 2010, 11:12:42 AM

They would probably have to be all secretive and go into hiding. If Zezzuva ate her sister because she was jealous of her; who knows what she would do if you broke "Mate with cubi only" rule......... *shudders* now that's scary to think about! 'A'

I suppose the ultimate punishment would be to eat the souls of the offending 'cubi's children :kruger

Or to make the offending cubi eat it's own childrens souls.

Thinking evil since '99.  :kruger

GAH - I have been lured into fiddling with forum tamagotchies.

Naldru

Quote from: kusanagi-sama on February 13, 2010, 03:51:03 PM

Bueller... Bueller... Bueller... Bueller?  Has anyone seen Bueller?  (sorry, forgot the movie and don't know how to spell his name)
Are you looking for Ferris Bueller's Day Off?  When you are talking about a monotone, are you thinking of Ben Stein?
Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.

Mrs_A_ZeTavia

Quote from: Naldru on February 13, 2010, 06:27:42 PM

Bueller... Bueller... Bueller... Bueller?  Has anyone seen Bueller?  (sorry, forgot the movie and don't know how to spell his name)
Are you looking for Ferris Bueller's Day Off?  When you are talking about a monotone, are you thinking of Ben Stein?

I do believe that is what kusanagi-sama, might have been referring to. When I first read it I thought of Ben Stein myself, but I didn't know what his name was either! XD lol

RandomMetaphysics

Wait a tic-
Why only have children with cubi from other clans? Why not beings, demons, etc.?

Also... anyone else getting the feeling that these affinities for specific emotions are governed somewhat by the clan leader? I mean, we get despair from Seme since she lost her lover (who wouldn't despair from that?). Now we get envy from Zezzuva, and she overthrew her own sister for leadership. Anyone else see a pattern here?

Mrs_A_ZeTavia

Quote from: RandomMetaphysics on February 13, 2010, 09:45:35 PM
Wait a tic-
Why only have children with cubi from other clans? Why not beings, demons, etc.?

Also... anyone else getting the feeling that these affinities for specific emotions are governed somewhat by the clan leader? I mean, we get despair from Seme since she lost her lover (who wouldn't despair from that?). Now we get envy from Zezzuva, and she overthrew her own sister for leadership. Anyone else see a pattern here?

OMG!! You might be on to something here.......... :3

Les

Wait a tic-

I dunno, is there any evidence Seme's clan's affinity was different before she lost Siar?  It could be the whole Despair/Misery tango was what attracted them to each other in the first place.
Long live Space Race, Long live... Molvania!

Attic Rat

Interesting! She found her sister's soul a-peeling, and soon her sister was de-llamanated...!
Which would you like to be, ignorant or misled?

RandomMetaphysics

Quote from: Les on February 14, 2010, 12:29:42 AM
Wait a tic-

I dunno, is there any evidence Seme's clan's affinity was different before she lost Siar?  It could be the whole Despair/Misery tango was what attracted them to each other in the first place.

Point. But I can't help but feel that there's a connection here.

iceick

I'm surprised nobody commented that the entire clan is Gemini.

entropicage

Quote from: iceick on February 16, 2010, 05:23:18 AM

... Boo, sir. I shun your terrible statements until you can learn better.

iceick

Quote from: entropicage on February 16, 2010, 11:07:03 AM
Quote from: iceick on February 16, 2010, 05:23:18 AM

... Boo, sir. I shun your terrible statements until you can learn better.
I was making a joke about how all children born in the clan are twins and Gemini is refered to as the twins.

entropicage

Anker Steadfast

Well, he's a Telemarketer ... don't take him too seriously and make sure you hang up on him quickly, or you'll never be rid of him.

:D

GAH - I have been lured into fiddling with forum tamagotchies.

inuhanyo

Quote from: RandomMetaphysics on February 14, 2010, 02:56:05 AM
Quote from: Les on February 14, 2010, 12:29:42 AM
Wait a tic-

Point. But I can't help but feel that there's a connection here.

Dan and Able have affinities that suit their characters, in addition to the clan affinity.

Chakat Blackspots

Quote from: Mrs_A_ZeTavia on February 13, 2010, 07:38:16 PM
Quote from: Naldru on February 13, 2010, 06:27:42 PM

I do believe that is what kusanagi-sama, might have been referring to. When I first read it I thought of Ben Stein myself, but I didn't know what his name was either! XD lol

Yep, that was exactly what I was referring to.