munch munch munch midnight snaks im confusd help me!!!!!!!

Started by yoshiivan@yahoo.com, November 14, 2009, 03:39:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yoshiivan@yahoo.com

Ok i nide help in the page after  addy kisses jigsaw thay say we now your sneking aut for your midnight snaks with addy.        

Dide jigsaw bit addy im so confusd. :erk

Brunhidden

one point i haven't gotten clear yet is how much time passes really, i would assume the episodes were a few days or probably even a week apart. this is important, as jigsaw and daisy only just now started consciously feeding- before jigsaw was snacking in her sleep on pure instinct. the question that remains then is if addy was unaware of this, or if she thought jigsaw was just trying to put the moves on her.... wait, another question is who else she had the munchies on, i doubt addy was the only one

good to have another person on board, feel free to ask away, but i am somewhat frightened that your post looks like that AFTER an edit
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

Tapewolf

Rule 8B, dude.  We're not exactly grammar-Nazis here, but that was barely intelligible.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Jigsaw Forte

There's roughly a "week" in between each episode.

... of course, this being not on earth and having to estimate what a day means on different planets and all, what's a day on earth and a day on interplanetary time are different things. I've not quite figured out what the difference is, except to say that an interplanetary week is at least as long as if not longer than an earth week. Since Season 1 is supposed to be 13 of these said weeks...

Well, part of the reason I haven't pinned it down better is in trying to decide if and when certain Earth holidays should overlap. :-p

Brunhidden

so a  full week of pink furry munchies, im suprised addy does not loose weight
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

MT Hazard

Quote from: yoshiivan@yahoo.com on November 14, 2009, 03:39:35 AM
Ok i nide help in the page after  addy kisses jigsaw thay say we now your sneking aut for your midnight snaks with addy.        

Dide jigsaw bit addy im so confusd. :erk

Calm down, slow down and use the spell checker. Also, are you sure you want you e-mail address as your displayed name?

Go to profile -> Account Related Settings to change your displayed name

Edit: To answer your question 'Adharia Kuvoe' (Addy) was not bitten, but some believe her and Jigsaw are lesbian lovers. Jigsaw has been drinking blood from 'Daisy Archanis' only.

Grammar and I Don't always get on.

Link of the moment:  Sleepless domain (web comic) 

Jigsaw Forte

Clarification: Jigsaw has bitten / fed on Addy... just not consciously, and not since she was assigned quarters with Daisy.

Jigsaw feeds only off of Daisy at this point.

Unfortunately, Jigsaw got caught on camera with Addy... except the Powers That Be thought they were making out instead. Given the alternatives, Jigsaw is letting them think whatever the hell they want to think.