Morrowind videos - Secrets of Morrowind II

Started by Tapewolf, January 01, 2009, 09:51:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tapewolf

I had a lot of artist's block with this one, but thanks to Ren and his nudging, I managed to complete it during the last 30 seconds of 2008.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=i5LMDZJ6rEk&fmt=6

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Ren Gaulen

It also means that I was the first one to see this video. :> And it was great. :]

llearch n'n'daCorna

*snerk* Nicely done, JP. I particularly liked the credits.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Sofox

Hilarious.
Loved the joke about 180mph and how you carried off the Nature Documentary angle.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Oh, yes.

"Requires a lot of money"
  I'm thinking ok, so that's game-wise money.
"a clear stretch of road"
  ... right, obviously.
"and an advanced drivers licence."
  *snerk*

Also liked the "here's one I prepared earlier" ;-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Ryudo Lee

I'm surprised you didn't mention the very interesting vampire/werewolf glitch.  If you become a vampire and use Hircine's ring, you end up turning into a werewolf with both a werewolf's and vampire's stats, and a backwards head.  I think it had gotten fixed with the Unofficial Morrowind Patch though.  THAT one would be a real pain to make, since Khajit cannot become vampires. :/

Thanks to Taski & Silverfoxr for the artwork!

Tapewolf

Quote from: Ryudo Lee on January 02, 2009, 01:10:09 AM
If you become a vampire and use Hircine's ring, you end up turning into a werewolf with both a werewolf's and vampire's stats, and a backwards head.  I think it had gotten fixed with the Unofficial Morrowind Patch though.  THAT one would be a real pain to make, since Khajit cannot become vampires. :/
I've seen vampire Khajiit in the game, but the interesting characters I have are all in their 'Lord Nerevar' state and immune to disease.  I might try it with Dagoth though, since he's actually a low-level character bumped up with the console.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Azlan

That was a really great demonstration of how horrible digitgrade movement was, getting stuck on every obstacle when moving, and how awkwardly annoying combat is in Morrowind. 

Makes me want to put this back up and say, your dude needs shin guards.
"Ha ha! The fun has been doubled!"