Okay just wondering....

Started by ChernabogMerchad, May 13, 2006, 08:29:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChernabogMerchad

This just occured to me in Ruby Tuesdays today, Would crosses effect a Jewish Vampire?

Fizzbit

What you didn't realize is that the little shurikens made in the games are actually tiny Stars of David :o

ilpalazzo

*Covers Claras mouth* SSSSHHHHHHHH. There not supposed to know that.

Darkmoon

The general school of thought is that the holy objects are not the source of power, but the faith behind them. It doesn't matter what faith you are just that your conviction is strong. A vampire will shy away from a buddha if the person holding it believes in buddhism.

DarkShire

Do Scientologists have a symbol? (half smart-ass, half serious question)

Nimrods Son

haven't they this special cross which looks like the one in the intro scene of CV III (japanese version)?
Where Trevor's praying, I mean.
Aaaaahh. That could explain why the cross has been changed for the Western releases.

Xuzaf D

Quote from: ChernabogMerchad on May 13, 2006, 08:29:29 PM
Would crosses effect a Jewish Vampire?
According to The Fearless Vampire Killers: no. The Jewish vampire just brushed it aside.

ChernabogMerchad

...I was not expecting anyone to actually debate this... It's official, I have found people with less of a life than I do.

Darkmoon

No, you just found people willing to discuss anything.

ilpalazzo

Darkmoon

A Darkmoon by any other name would still be as sarcastic.

Destina Faroda

Why can't everyone treat each other as equals?
Sig coming...whenever...

Sin Ominous

Um, this thread was actually quite light-hearted. o_O

Destina Faroda

It is.  That's why I was asking the question.  Because the people here would "answer everything."
Sig coming...whenever...

Destina Faroda

Sig coming...whenever...

ChernabogMerchad

I could ramble about clans, titles and such, but this is a seperate world from my mind's creations so I won't ramble. But I guess its just because when you speak out loud you can make grammatical and Spelling errors and no one would notice.