03/09/08 [#66] - She must have sent a LOT of sitters packing...

Started by techmaster-glitch, March 08, 2008, 09:49:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

techmaster-glitch

Well, I think its safe to say that, since Slick went to such a length to keep the necklace intact, he indeed does not have an ulterior motive for wanting to hold on to it.

llearch n'n'daCorna

heh.

Yeah, I suspect so.

His elbows have got to hurt - especially the one that has no fur on it...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Jigsaw Forte

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on March 09, 2008, 06:40:36 AM
His elbows have got to hurt - especially the one that has no fur on it...

His elbows are fine. His forearms, however...

Tapewolf

Quote from: Jigsaw Forte on March 09, 2008, 11:09:45 AM
His elbows are fine. His forearms, however...

Yeah, I thought it was just his wrist.

The difference in shading between the first and third pane is quite interesting.  Is that part of her expression?

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Fuyudenki

If I were Slick, I'd have been sure not to get the thing broken just because we've seen what Adharia can do when she's angry, ulterior motive or no.  I believe it still remains to be seen whether he'll be trustworthy or not.(I think so, though.)

I'm looking forward to seeing what kind of armor they outfit Adharia with.  It's gonna look cool, I wager.

Question: do they have to pick a lieutenant, or can the captains choose to solo, if they think all the remaining lieutenants would be a liability?

llearch n'n'daCorna

I -think- they have to. If it's a liability, you should have chosen sooner. Your bad luck.

Either way, someone will die on-screen, so the punters will watch, and the advertisers will be happy to cough up the dough...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Stupid N00bie

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on March 09, 2008, 05:40:27 PM
and the advertisers will be happy to cough up the dough...

Is it bad that the second that I saw that I thought 'Now ya see Jim, That wouldn't have happened if he bought oxycleen Ultra power. Now with 50% more Bullsh*t!'?

And yes, I spelled it wrong on purpose.
Can you conceive the birth of a world, or the creation of everything?
Creation takes time.
Time is limited... for you.
It is limited by the breakdown of the neurons in your brain.
I have no such limitations.
I am limited only by the closure of the universe.
The only limit to my freedom is the inevitable closure of the universe,
as inevitable as your own last breath.
And yet, there remains time to create. To create, and escape.
Escape will make me God.

I am Durandal.

Fuyudenki

Announcer 1: Oh!  And Jim "The Strangler" Johnson takes one right to the face!  What do you think about that, Bob?

Announcer 2: That's really unfortunate, John.  Shame he didn't have the new XL-388 Fusion Rifle.  Now with built-in cooling fins for 50% more heat efficiency and an improved magnetic containment unit for 70% extra range, This bad boy'll give you an edge in any fight.

Announcer 1: That's right, Bob, but don't forget that you've got to protect yourself with the new BlasTek CR-19 Reactive Ceramic flak vest.  Preorder yours today!

Announcer 2: And Daisy's going for the throat on this one.  I tell you, John, I'm glad we're not down there.

Announcer 1: Me too, Bob.  Me too.