11/24/07 [#49] - Slap-Snap Echo! Striking!

Started by techmaster-glitch, November 24, 2007, 02:17:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

techmaster-glitch

Oh, he slaps one girl, and every girl's head turns toward him and Jigsaw goes vamp...he's in trouble now...
I bet Slick wishes he wasn't so close to Jigsaw anymore :giggle

AndersW

She is provoking him for something.  And I think she got the reaction she was looking for.

Reese Tora

do you suppose the rules say they have to switch places now?
<-Reese yaps by Silverfox and Animation by Tiger_T->
correlation =/= causation

xHaZxMaTx

llearch n'n'daCorna

Jig hasn't shown her teeth yet, so he's possibly ok.... ;-]

I think... it will be interesting to see what happens next. After all, they're in a show to kill people. If they're allowed to kill, but not to slap around... it's a bit of a PC nightmare, if you see what I mean.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Brunhidden

in the case of chained bishounen- first you say it then you do it
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

Jigsaw Forte

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on November 24, 2007, 06:39:18 PMI think... it will be interesting to see what happens next. After all, they're in a show to kill people. If they're allowed to kill, but not to slap around... it's a bit of a PC nightmare, if you see what I mean.

Oh, he can slap her around... just not in his best interest to when it comes to courting for subordinates, that's all. Bein' abusive to potential teammates is a quick way to get betrayed by 'em, too.

stiletto

Eeep! A topic not started by me! That's what I get for thinking it would be pointless to check early on Saturday.

Jason looks drawn a little different in this... Daisy looks to have suddenly grown lips. Almost like plant petals.

Feed me Seymour...

I don't know what Jason has to worry about. Obviously everyone broke their necks when they turned to see what was going on. But yea, Jig looks really really pissed; don't hit the family friends of Djinn. Perhaps we'll get to see some awesome vampire action.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: stiletto on November 24, 2007, 09:17:57 PM
I don't know what Jason has to worry about. Obviously everyone broke their necks when they turned to see what was going on. But yea, Jig looks really really pissed; don't hit the family friends of Djinn. Perhaps we'll get to see some awesome vampire action.

That depends. Daisy is a big enough girl to take care of herself. I suspect she'd be unhappy to have Jig help out.

And the thought occurs to me... Daisy taunted Jason. So... she might have wanted him to hit her. So that Jig took her on as lieutenant...

I don't know if it'll work, though. She -has- managed to stop Jig thinking, which is a bad thing, at least for Jig and anyone she's pissed at...

lucas marcone

but, dude, totally justified. he just needs to explain it is all.

AndersW

Quote from: lucas marcone on November 26, 2007, 01:40:46 PM

You think that will matter to some of them?

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: lucas marcone on November 26, 2007, 01:40:46 PM

.. you think Jig will give him a chance?

stiletto

So was Jig's eyes turning red caught on tape for the whole universe to see? Or was she lucky enough for them to cut away beforehand.

llearch n'n'daCorna

The local scanners were, probably, still on security feed mode.

After all, this isn't during the weekly live feed time. Later playback, maybe, but not live.

stiletto

I thought Jig said it ran on "low end" live, and just because super everywhere lotsa-languages live during the important things.

Jigsaw Forte

Quote from: stiletto on November 28, 2007, 10:15:52 PM
I thought Jig said it ran on "low end" live, and just because super everywhere lotsa-languages live during the important things.

I did.

Whether it got caught by the cameras depends on where the cameras are aimed - It's entirely likely they might be focusing on Daisy and Jason right now as opposed to more 'interesting' details. Or maybe a few viewers caught a glimpse, but just because they see it may not mean they believe it (Cypress is still hard-pressed to believe, and she had a good thirty seconds of eye contact with those babies).

Or maybe just one person noticed, but that one person is all it takes...

*whistles*

AndersW

Quote from: Jigsaw Forte on November 29, 2007, 12:51:38 AM
Or maybe just one person noticed, but that one person is all it takes...

*whistles*

I'm betting that Slick noticed.