Hi

Started by bill, November 18, 2007, 10:12:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bill

Every time someone posts, I get angrier.

Cogidubnus

bill

haseeb

Sorry for this mistake.

Sienna Maiu - M T

wow, Bill is such an angry person

:U

edit:
Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on November 20, 2007, 05:31:18 PM
Quote from: Sienna Maiu - M T on November 20, 2007, 04:28:26 PM
What if I quote something though?

Then a muffin gets its wings.
Sweet! Flying Confectionaries of Doom!
*makes one more :3*

xHaZxMaTx

llearch n'n'daCorna

... why hasn't Bill's head exploded yet?
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Goatmon

Quote from: xHaZxMaTx on November 19, 2007, 05:22:18 PM
Rules are like manuals; nobody ever reads them.  Not until they screw something up, anyway.  ...Or are told to.

I like the way you think, and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter!

Quote from: Sienna Maiu - M T on November 20, 2007, 11:53:03 PM
wow, Bill is such an angry person

I'll say.  I made him mad once by agreeing with a moderator.   :cry

Kuari

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on November 21, 2007, 08:08:47 AM

All it'd take would be a good needle....  or maybe a hammer....

Suwako

Quote from: Kuari on November 21, 2007, 02:01:45 PM

All it'd take would be a good needle....  or maybe a hammer....

Fire, Acid .. Chisel, Pencil, Pen, screwdriver.. someone driving 100 miles an hour..

what? They're bound to be more fun..  :B

Sienna Maiu - M T

Quote from: Kuari on November 21, 2007, 02:01:45 PM

All it'd take would be a good needle.... 

But that would be letting all the hot air out :<

Kuari

Quote from: Sienna Maiu - M T on November 21, 2007, 02:38:08 PM
But that would be letting all the hot air out :<
Yeah...  in a big firey explosion of napalm :p

Quote from: Aiyno on November 21, 2007, 02:29:48 PM

Fire, Acid .. Chisel, Pencil, Pen, screwdriver.. someone driving 100 miles an hour..

what? They're bound to be more fun..  :B

Doubt fire or acid would work for the above reason....  I mean, if it wasn't a really tough balloon, the napalm would bust it open.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Kuari on November 21, 2007, 02:46:41 PM
Doubt fire or acid would work for the above reason....  I mean, if it wasn't a really tough balloon, the napalm would bust it open.

Might be protected on the inside, but not the outside. Never know until you try...

Kuari

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on November 21, 2007, 03:02:37 PM

Might be protected on the inside, but not the outside. Never know until you try...

Good point...  I say we tie him to an oversized firework and launch him to find out.  if the explosion doesn't set him off, the resulting fall would.

Suwako

Quote from: Kuari on November 21, 2007, 03:15:16 PM
Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on November 21, 2007, 03:02:37 PM

Good point...  I say we tie him to an oversized firework and launch him to find out.  if the explosion doesn't set him off, the resulting fall would.

...I love you...  :B

If only you where a girl..  >:3

Kuari

Quote from: Aiyno on November 21, 2007, 03:38:30 PM
...I love you...  :B

If only you where a girl..  >:3
Heh, I'm surprised you realized I was a guy.  Unfortunately my female chars are the only ones I have pictures of atm, thus my avatar...  I really need to get someone to draw Kuari, lol.

Well now I'm not so worried about using this one for now.  She's a fun character.

Suwako

Quote from: Kuari on November 21, 2007, 03:41:50 PM
Heh, I'm surprised you realized I was a guy.  Unfortunately my female chars are the only ones I have pictures of atm, thus my avatar...  I really need to get someone to draw Kuari, lol.

Well now I'm not so worried about using this one for now.  She's a fun character.

I'm a profile checking bastard..  :)

also; I envy your drawing ability  :< (draws like a 8 year old)

xHaZxMaTx

It's a good thing he pointed that out, 'cause I would have kept on thinking you were a chick. :B

Kuari

Quote from: xHaZxMaTx on November 21, 2007, 03:48:17 PM
It's a good thing he pointed that out, 'cause I would have kept on thinking you were a chick. :B

Heh I'm kind of expecting most people to think that...  I just wanted an avatar up...  I suppose I could use the Simpsons version of me, but meh...

llearch n'n'daCorna

Pfft. That would make it -easy- ;-]

Netrogo

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on November 20, 2007, 05:53:25 AM
... Since there's a break of about 4 blank lines above this, it -should- show up fairly obviously. Anyone who ticks without actually reading it deserves to get jumped on, with both feet, IMHO.
Sure, we should be helpful, but we've made sure the rules are clearly visible before registration, and are also clearly visible on every theme. How much more should we be hand-holding people, before we decide that no, they're not really interested in actually talking?

Just to put in my two cents, cuz I like doing that. Sometimes there are unusual circumstances that come up that can cause people to overlook things or deliberately bypass them. When I originally signed up for this forum it was simply to relay a message, I wasn't expecting to stay until I started reading other people's posts and socializing and seeing how awesome it was here.

Mind you I probably should have gone back and read them afterwards but that's my two cents.

I'd also like to point out that not reading the rules still doesn't give permission to break them. The words 'I didn't know' are the stupid excuse on the planet when used with anything. You may as well say 'I'm retarded' people might actually justify your actions that way.

Now back to the randomness!
Once upon a time I actually posted here.

xHaZxMaTx

Quote from: Netrogo on November 21, 2007, 06:32:42 PMThe words 'I didn't know' are the stupid excuse on the planet when used with anything.

That's the most stupid excuse on the planet when you actually do know.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Netrogo on November 21, 2007, 06:32:42 PM
Just to put in my two cents, cuz I like doing that. Sometimes there are unusual circumstances that come up that can cause people to overlook things or deliberately bypass them. When I originally signed up for this forum it was simply to relay a message, I wasn't expecting to stay until I started reading other people's posts and socializing and seeing how awesome it was here.

Mind you I probably should have gone back and read them afterwards but that's my two cents.

Heh. Given the rules basically consist of "don't be an arse", it's not -that- hard to avoid breaking them, even if you don't know what they are.

Generally we'll give people the benefit of the doubt with respect to double-posting, etc, and at least nudge them politely the first couple of times. Repeat offenders, of course, we start to get grumpy with, but even then, we -do- try to point them at the rules they're breaking before tearing their leg off and beating them to death with the wet end... ;-]

Netrogo

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on November 21, 2007, 07:05:04 PM
Repeat offenders, of course, we start to get grumpy with, but even then, we -do- try to point them at the rules they're breaking before tearing their leg off and beating them to death with the wet end... ;-]

Unless you're Bill >:3
Once upon a time I actually posted here.

Sienna Maiu - M T

Quote from: Netrogo on November 21, 2007, 07:33:58 PM
Unless you're Bill >:3

*snickers*

*wonders if maybe all those new flying muffins might hone-in on Bill...*

DarkAudit

Quote from: Darkmoon on November 20, 2007, 11:11:20 AM
Quoted for truth, and also because everytime I quote something, a demon gets its wings.

And for every demon I kill, I get rep with Aldor.

Only a couple more until I max out Exalted.
The power and the glory is over, so I'll take it.
The power and the glory is over, so I'll make it.
The power and the glory is over, and I'll break it.
The power and the glory is over....