10/19/07 [#42] - Looks like the start of the next Wizard of Oz movie

Started by stiletto, October 19, 2007, 03:27:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stiletto

So can we assume from this that they didn't know Jigsaw was going to be on Last Resort? And Jason shaves fast.

I don't know if the real Jigsaw will be around this weekend, she's at a convention, but I'm definitely going to have to donate some money in response to that awesomely corny new donation button.

llearch n'n'daCorna

I like HRH's shirt.

And Jason shaved too fast. He missed a bit. ;-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

techmaster-glitch

Wait...so what happens to everyone else? Are the four executioners the only players in the show now? If so, what the heck are they supposed to do?
I'm confuzzled :confused

xHaZxMaTx

Quote from: techmaster-glitch on October 20, 2007, 01:44:23 AM
Are the four executioners the only players in the show now? If so, what the heck are they supposed to do?

Execute the losers?

llearch n'n'daCorna

Actually, I was wondering about something.

"First captain" ? Does that mean that there may be more than one? It's fairly obvious that the executionees are allowed to execute back at the executers, if you'll excuse the clumsy phrasing, so it might be that that it's referring to.

Or I might just be reading too much into it. ;-]

techmaster-glitch

Quote from: xHaZxMaTx on October 20, 2007, 03:14:38 AM
Quote from: techmaster-glitch on October 20, 2007, 01:44:23 AM
Are the four executioners the only players in the show now? If so, what the heck are they supposed to do?

Execute the losers?

That's what i was thinking...but I didn't know if that was right...

stiletto

I think it'll be something like the executioners are the ones given weapons or something, and they play a series of games with the non-executioners.

As for the first captain, I suppose I could make a guess, but I don't really have any idea. Crazy reality shows and their crazy rules. Hopefully we'll find out in not too long.

superluser

Quote from: techmaster-glitch on October 20, 2007, 01:44:23 AMWait...so what happens to everyone else? Are the four executioners the only players in the show now? If so, what the heck are they supposed to do?

Presumably, it becomes something like The Running Man.

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

techmaster-glitch

The reason why the executioner thing confused me, really, was becasue I thought that they were already chosen...
I thought it was, they had a bunch of criminals, then brought in some contract mercs to try and kill them...

Jigsaw Forte

Quote from: techmaster-glitch on October 20, 2007, 06:23:45 PM
The reason why the executioner thing confused me, really, was becasue I thought that they were already chosen...
I thought it was, they had a bunch of criminals, then brought in some contract mercs to try and kill them...

It'll make sense in a few weeks, honest. Or at least parts of it will.

stiletto

Geeze, a few weeks? So does that mean if we give you like $100 we'll get to find out Wednesday? (As per your little battery incentive)

Jigsaw Forte

Quote from: stiletto on October 21, 2007, 07:09:16 PM
Geeze, a few weeks? So does that mean if we give you like $100 we'll get to find out Wednesday? (As per your little battery incentive)

Not quite that quickly; I just mean the stuff's already in the buffer. I can't say which page for certain, obviously, but it gets covered.

AndersW

Could you add a link to the forums from the main page plz.  I keep having to track it down through DMFA.

Jigsaw Forte

Quote from: AndersW on October 22, 2007, 10:33:03 PM
Could you add a link to the forums from the main page plz.  I keep having to track it down through DMFA.

I intend to harass request from Darkmoon a forum button ASAP. I would have done so sooner but he was out of town when I last asked, and the way he did the other buttons isn't obvious enough for me to do it myself without it looking weird against the others.

xHaZxMaTx

Quote from: Jig's Sig
A reality show for people in trouble.

For people in trouble, or featuring people in trouble? ;)

Jigsaw Forte

Quote from: xHaZxMaTx on October 22, 2007, 10:56:09 PM
Quote from: Jig's Sig
A reality show for people in trouble.

For people in trouble, or featuring people in trouble? ;)

Really, you could argue either way.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Jigsaw Forte on October 22, 2007, 10:55:10 PM
I intend to harass request from Darkmoon a forum button ASAP. I would have done so sooner but he was out of town when I last asked, and the way he did the other buttons isn't obvious enough for me to do it myself without it looking weird against the others.

I already asked, just in case you were wondering.

Can't hurt to ask politely again, though. ;-]

stiletto

Heheh, I like the second battery that has magically poofed up, and the surprised look on Jig's face. Do you think we'll get one of those extra updates tomorrow?

llearch n'n'daCorna

I expect so. We'll see. I suspect Jig will have to make mention of the update in her LJ, either now or on Saturday...

Or both. *shrug*

Jigsaw Forte

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on October 23, 2007, 09:52:12 AM
I expect so. We'll see. I suspect Jig will have to make mention of the update in her LJ, either now or on Saturday...

Or both. *shrug*

People still read my LJ? Or do ya mean the blog?

And yeah, I need to post soon... this was just the earliest I could make the new counter image. I really wasn't expecting it to work so quickly.

llearch n'n'daCorna

lucas marcone

Quote from: stiletto on October 23, 2007, 09:46:57 AM
Heheh, I like the second battery that has magically poofed up, and the surprised look on Jig's face. Do you think we'll get one of those extra updates tomorrow?

if out artist runs on batteries one would wonder where the battery compartment is. :P

Jigsaw Forte

Quote from: lucas marcone on October 23, 2007, 12:25:48 PM
Quote from: stiletto on October 23, 2007, 09:46:57 AM

if out artist runs on batteries one would wonder where the battery compartment is. :P

In the laptop. :P

(Ironically, I DO have two laptop batteries... I ordered a replacement a few months back as I was concerned about the battery life of the laptop. It turns out to be 'only' an extra hour's worth of life compared to the old one, but there's still a few cases where having equivalent batteries is useful (say, if I'm going somewhere where I 'need' the laptop but can't reliably depend on an external power source).

stiletto

QuoteThanks to that, we've got two bonus updates to do. One goes up tomorrow, because this particular fan was eager for his fix, and the other goes up next Wednesday

You make it sound like you're peddling some kind of drug. I'd like to think of myself as being a little better then sitting in the corner, shaking uncontrollably. I need my fix! I need my Last Resort... Give it to me, no matter what the cost! I'll mug all the little old ladies I need...

llearch n'n'daCorna

* llearch n'n'daCorna sits in the corner shaking uncontrollably*

;-]