WIFE POWER! (warning: contains people poking fun at racists)

Started by superluser, September 06, 2007, 02:42:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

superluser

A bunch of Nazis and KKK members try to hold a rally, but they are no match for these clowns.

White flour?  White flowers?  Wife power?

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

Zedd

Arcalane

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

superluser

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on September 06, 2007, 07:27:04 AM*giggle* creative and nonviolent. Most entertaining. :-]

Creative and violent can be kinda fun too (NSFW: language, swastikas).  Of course, these weren't Illinois Nazis.

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

Brunhidden

We need to get some buses to move them around the country. who knows, we could televise the clown brigade taking out these hate groups and make it bigger then home improvement shows.
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

rt

:giggle :boogie LMAO .. Too funny.
Definatly a classic anti-protest already.

techmaster-glitch

I like these people. They gave those racist bastards what-for, and they did it without turning violent. Mob mentality could have easily taken over either group (the racists most likely), but that didn't happen. This is a rare, good thing indeed.

Alondro

I always think it's funny that a good number of these KKK and Neo-Nazi morons, supposedly superior, never even manage to graduate high school.

All humanity should just get along and accept that I am the only supreme life form, and they are all scum beings wallowing in the muck below me!   :mwaha

I am the highest level to which the human species can rise!  I am the pinacle of hundreds of millions of years of evolution (directed by the Greys, obviously)!   :veryevil

And if that were true, I'd expect suicide rates to skyrocket.  "OMG... THAT'S the best we can do?!"     :redrum

:B
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Brunhidden

Quote from: Alondro on September 06, 2007, 10:56:35 AM
I always think it's funny that a good number of these KKK and Neo-Nazi morons, supposedly superior, never even manage to graduate high school.

a classic was someone reported they went to a public restroom, the stall of which had been covered in nazi grafiti. The person who reported this was happy and had high hopes because they spelled Ku Klux Klan wrong

Caswin

Quote from: DamarisThis is the most freaking civil "flame war" I have ever seen in my life.
Yap yap.

Vidar

I think that's the first time clowns were ever awesome. (If they were ever at any time awesome before, they were never THIS awesome before).
\^.^/ \O.O/ \¬.¬/ \O.^/ \o.o/ \-.-/' \O.o/ \0.0/ \>.</

Sunblink

Oh my god.

Ohhhhhh my god.

I desperately, desperately, desperately adore those clowns. And I normally hate clowns. That was easily the most fantastic demonstration of non-hate EVAR. My incorrect spelling and emphasized capitalization declares it.

~Keaton the Black Jackal

Brunhidden

sometime they should go to Baraboo to recruit- home of the world clown convention. just think of what we could do with ten thousand or so of these guys.

Caswin

Quote from: DamarisThis is the most freaking civil "flame war" I have ever seen in my life.
Yap yap.

Fuyudenki

Quote from: Caswin on September 13, 2007, 01:39:46 PM
What's a solar shower?

A plastic or mylar bag painted black with a hose attached.  You fill it with water, and the black coloring converts sunlight into heat, so that you don't have to give up hot showers when you're backpacking, provided you're willing to wait a bit.

Probably want to filter the water first, though.  Mountain springs can have some nasty stuff in 'em.

llearch n'n'daCorna

From experience, "hot" is a bit of an exaggeration... :-/

"slightly warm" is probably closer to the mark - which is, at least, better than ice-cold from the stream, I spose.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears