6-8-07 #794 Passing on the Monarchy (AKA Stress)

Started by Nikki, June 08, 2007, 01:07:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Azlan

"Ha ha! The fun has been doubled!"

Netrogo

The Fae Kingdom is like my home? I don't remember being a fae, you'd think I'd remember something as important as that :mowdizzy
Once upon a time I actually posted here.

bill

Azlan

"Ha ha! The fun has been doubled!"

Netrogo

kaskar

Quote from: Azlan on June 08, 2007, 09:53:57 PM
Quote from: Kenji on June 08, 2007, 09:48:06 PM

:B Live Action RolePlaying, eh.

8) You got it, eh.

:) Live action role playing as a King or Queen, going, what do you want, mere mortals, or going 'Ni", and all the Monty Python stuff '... With all the movies that some mere mortals see, they could also play those out too ...

:rolleyes But I wonder if the fae world would implode on itself if this happened ...
8) Just Hanging Around ...

Manawolf

Play Romance of the Three Kingdoms, then tell us what you think of ruling a kingdom would be like.

kaskar

Kenji

Quote from: Manawolf on June 09, 2007, 05:39:19 AM
Play Romance of the Three Kingdoms, then tell us what you think of ruling a kingdom would be like.

Hey, it's quite fun to spread rumors of generals you think are great warriors that way they'll abandon their leaders to join you.

Ted Schiller

If I became King of the Fae, I would spend my reign interviewing rocks for the office of Minister Assistant to the Prime Minister.  Spending the better part of a century learning of a rock's qualifications will keep me out of the hair of the other Fae.  :)

With regards,
Ted

EspyLacopa

Quote from: Xze-Xze on June 08, 2007, 01:19:02 AM
Maybe some laws made out of boredom?

'Thou shalt not park thy elephant on the sidewalk on sundays'
'Unless it is pink'

Kamunt

Quote from: Kenji on June 08, 2007, 01:42:06 AM"No fae is allowed to look masculine"

At least now we know why Azlan spends so much time around Lost Lake. Serves him right for trying to cover up his Faemininity. :mowwink Afraid of his wife NOTHING.

kaskar

:mowhappy   So Nutmeg would not be really doing Mab a favour, If she offered Mab the throne. What would happen if one of the other characters at Lost Lake was  offered the Royal office, even for a few years. Mab would consider this a novelty, and worthy of thought ...  Either that, or the child is named " Mab " .  (  A boy called Mab ? ) I wonder on all possibilities ...     Maybe the " Mabberatzi " should follow this up ?

Angel

Hm. How old is Mab anyway? Cause she did say they give up the throne after a few thousand years...

And also, is it because she gave up the title of Queen that Mab was thrown out of the Fae kingdom?
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

llearch n'n'daCorna

The question of age is irrelevant. She's a Fae. They're immortal until they choose otherwise. End subject.

The query about why she got thrown out, though... Hmm. No idea. Let's wait and see. ;-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

kaskar

It does not really matter that Mab once gave up her throne, because it was a bit of pain. If Nutmeg gives up her throne to Mab, Mab can do with it, including delegating non-fae to do duties, or anything else. Mab can even delegate the running and even the  thinking of running a kingdom to others. All that Mab need to do is to be on one side of each coin, wave royally at celebrations, and do a couple of speeches, ( ghost written ) . Otherwise, she can do as she feels ...

Netrogo

We're not even sure if someone's allowed to be Queen/King more then once. I'd assume so since theirs only two something million of them, but maybe they have some rule where you're not allowed to be again until everyone has had a turn.

Also I'd like to put the whole freaking 'non-fae ruler' thing out there to Amber if she's around. I know she comes in these threads every now and then so Amber if you're reading this could you put this question to bed please? Is it possible for a non-fae to be made ruler of the fae by any means whatsoever?

kaskar

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on June 10, 2007, 03:07:34 PM
The question of age is irrelevant. She's a Fae. They're immortal until they choose otherwise. End subject.
The query about why she got thrown out, though... Hmm. No idea. Let's wait and see. ;-]
Quote from: Netrogo on June 11, 2007, 04:02:41 AM
We're not even sure if someone's allowed to be Queen/King more then once. I'd assume so since theirs only two something million of them, but maybe they have some rule where you're not allowed to be again until everyone has had a turn.
Also I'd like to put the whole freaking 'non-fae ruler' thing out there to Amber if she's around. I know she comes in these threads every now and then so Amber if you're reading this could you put this question to bed please? Is it possible for a non-fae to be made ruler of the fae by any means whatsoever?
You put the nail on the head ! Until Amber says it cannot be so, it could be so in a future episode. And how many episodes has she done ? Now it seems to be " Character Profile" episodes ...

Netrogo

Quote from: kaskar on June 11, 2007, 04:38:48 AM
You put the nail on the head ! Until Amber says it cannot be so, it could be so in a future episode. And how many episodes has she done ? Now it seems to be " Character Profile" episodes ...

Episodes, do you mean pages?

kaskar

Netrogo

Quote from: kaskar on June 12, 2007, 09:30:26 AM

Sorry about that, pages ... 

Considering people keep correcting your posts, you might wanna take up reading them over after you write them. Y'know just a once over before you post it. Odds are if what you said doesn't make sense to us at times it probably won't make sense to you when you actually read it yourself.

It'd save you needless nitpicking atleast.