Trippy - 2/25/2007

Started by Cogidubnus, February 26, 2007, 12:22:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alondro

Quote from: Roureem Egas on February 26, 2007, 12:26:52 AM
Hmm...what's this butterfly thing Amber's talking about?

There were no butterflies.  Amber is hallucinating again as the Pretty Princess of Aluminium Foil.  *a clue!*  ;)
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Zedd

Have you been messing with peoples heads again you naughty naughty lioness?

Doraion

"Doesn't she always do that Zedd? - -;  Chris is staying out of sight in case she has some of that tainted cubi serum she used on him during that topic war months ago still."

'You really did a number on him with that stuff.  He nearly ended up a male fox version of you from the effect of that stuff Charline.'

The LizardKing

Tsk tsk tsk....Abel's losing his touch....and his grip....and his balance...and most likely his sanity tooo.
I lost mine a while ago. Probably when i started reading this comic. ;)
I, for one, do not 5|33p in 73|-| |\|ud3. At least, not with temperatures at 30 degrees farenheit.
I myself have trippped on blankets numerous times in my life. And my bed's a metre off the ground. on Hardwood.

Just walk away, and leave the abel alone

Slacker Spice

Quote from: Stygian on February 27, 2007, 10:55:04 AM
Also, this bears repeating; we want the spider for a running gag!

I agree! I'm thinking Abel must be the reincarnation of Ichabod Crane from Sleepy Hollow in some way...

"Oh, listen to Mary Poppins. He's got his crust all stiff and upper with that nancy-boy accent. You English men are always so... bloody hell! [counting them on his fingers.] Sodding, blimey, shagging, knickers, bollocks. Oh god... I'm English."
"Welcome to the nancy tribe."
Spike and Giles; "Tabula Rasa"; Buffy the Vampire Slayer

"Aw, great, you blew up the 'wah-wah' machine!"
"PORCUPINES ARE GOD!" - Nostalgia

Kenji

Quote from: Stygian on February 27, 2007, 10:55:04 AM
Eh? Cold?

Mah, you're female. You could never know...

Also, this bears repeating; we want the spider for a running gag!

Well, I have heard it said that hard nipples from cold are very painful.

Anyways, as for the spider..
Que the scene of Abel relaxing in a bath, when a spider comes up on a gondola and starts singing Italian.

superluser

Quote from: Kenji on February 27, 2007, 10:23:06 PMWell, I have heard it said that hard nipples from cold are very painful.

Uh, I take it that this means that you're neither a man nor a woman?

`Cuz men have nipples too, you know.  And hard nipples from cold are very painful.  I can tell you from experience.

And I'm sure that the rest of the forum will thank you for making them imagine me with hard nipples.

Quote from: Kenji on February 27, 2007, 10:23:06 PMAnyways, as for the spider..
Que the scene of Abel relaxing in a bath, when a spider comes up on a gondola and starts singing Italian.

Abel runs outside to avoid the spider.  Alexsi delivers some spaghetti to him.  Abel starts sucking on a long strand, only to discover that the other end is tied to the spider, who is innocently pretending not to notice.

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

Kenji

Quote from: superluser on February 27, 2007, 11:20:08 PM
Quote from: Kenji on February 27, 2007, 10:23:06 PMWell, I have heard it said that hard nipples from cold are very painful.

Uh, I take it that this means that you're neither a man nor a woman?

`Cuz men have nipples too, you know.  And hard nipples from cold are very painful.  I can tell you from experience.

Bit of a different feeling between the two. Yes, I do have female friends who I discuss this kind of stuff with...

Izkata

And I'm a male who used to sleep only in underwear.  Hard nipples from the cold was never painful for me....

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Kenji on February 27, 2007, 10:23:06 PM
Cue the scene of Abel relaxing in a bath, when a spider comes up on a gondola and starts singing Italian.

Solo con mio?

Or perhaps Time To Say Goodbye? (Andrea Bocelli & Sarah Brightman - lyrics and translation) Waiting for Abel, of course, to join in...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Gabi

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on February 28, 2007, 05:01:45 AM
Cue the scene of Abel relaxing in a bath, when a spider comes up on a gondola and starts singing Italian.
Solo con mio?

Or perhaps Time To Say Goodbye? (Andrea Bocelli & Sarah Brightman - lyrics and translation) Waiting for Abel, of course, to join in...
I would choose "Vivo per lei" or "Se bastasse una canzone". Of course "O sole mio" is the most classic for singing in the shower.
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

ShiningShadow

Quote from: Gabi on February 28, 2007, 11:01:06 AM
Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on February 28, 2007, 05:01:45 AM
Solo con mio?

I would choose "Vivo per lei" or "Se bastasse una canzone". Of course "O sole mio" is the most classic for singing in the shower.

I prefer anything from old blue eyes Frank Sanatra or Dean Martin with the words with the moon into a pizza pie? or something to that effect.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: ShiningShadow on February 28, 2007, 12:08:44 PM
I prefer anything from old blue eyes Frank Sanatra or Dean Martin with the words with the moon into a pizza pie? or something to that effect.

The critical question is... does Shakespider expect Abel to sing the male role of the duet? Or the female? :-)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Kenji

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on February 28, 2007, 12:31:55 PM
Quote from: ShiningShadow on February 28, 2007, 12:08:44 PM

The critical question is... does Shakespider expect Abel to sing the male role of the duet? Or the female? :-)

Yes.