Hello!

Started by ChessM, February 21, 2007, 09:42:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChessM

I was once a lurker and now I've joined! I LOVE DMFA!  :mowhappy

xHaZxMaTx

Welcome!  I'll let everyone else do their thing. ;)

Roureem Egas

Weren't you around before? I swear I've seen that name a long time ago.

Tiny crested flint

Woot, more peoples.  I bid you welcome and ask that you ignore me.  There's gonna be this box thing and.... it's a box who..... will tell you to watch out.... I'm lost.  Oh! HI!

llearch n'n'daCorna

A what? Come on, Density, enquiring minds want to know...

(oh, and hiya, new person. Watch out for anyone who tells you to watch out for something. They're not to be trusted...)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Stygian

Don't ssstay away from the shadowsss... they jussst want your warmth...

Boog

For instance, the guy with the speach impediment? Don't trust him either. Or me, really. Seeing as nobody has cautioned you against people bearing gifts yet, have this five leafed clover. I'm certain it will bring you some manner of luck.
Well, oh local ex-lurker, welcome to the party! You've probably seen most of what I'll warn you about or suggest you check out, what with the lurking and all. Enjoy the crazy, m'friend.

TheGreyRonin

Greetings, ChessM! Come on in, relax, have a good time! Sanity is highly overrated, and besides, the layer of sanity that surrounds us all tastes like creamy nougat.

...Wait, that's not what I meant to say...Oh drat, looks like I'm off my medication again...

Jim Halisstrad

Zedd

Enjoy your stay...Stay out the basment...Thats where al lthe sanity is locked up..Opps...Maybe i said too much well...Watch your step :veryevil

King Of Hearts

Abandon all hope, all ye who enter.

and here, have a gift basket... OF DOOM!

Suwako

Hi ChessM... Why do I feel like calling you chessy? .. oh well, Hi, enjoy your stay and be aware of the talking box and other evil people.  >:3 Oh, and ... do what you want to as long as it isn't breaking the rules  :) Don't let people scare you they're all insane.. compared to me  >:3

Aridas

Quote from: Zedd on February 22, 2007, 05:03:21 AM
Enjoy your stay...Stay out the basment...Thats where al lthe sanity is locked up..Opps...Maybe i said too much well...Watch your step :veryevil
no, it's left at the door.. don't you know anything? we don't have a basement.. I think we had to sell that to buy the mine. >_>

llearch n'n'daCorna

No, it's mine!

Oh, you mean the Abandoned Mine. Sorry... :-)

Angel

Welcome-welcome! My advice to you:

Read carefully so you don't post something that's already been posted.

Don't let Darkmoon getcha down.

And whatever you do, DON'T TAKE THE TICKING MUFFINS.
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

ChessM

Quote from: Roureem Egas on February 21, 2007, 09:53:35 PM
Weren't you around before? I swear I've seen that name a long time ago.

I've never been on this forum before, but I have been on Furcadia if your on there!

ChessM

Wow, lots of warnings and greetings! Thanks all!  :3

xHaZxMaTx

One more warning: Double-posts are a no-no. :<  (Except for certain circumstances, but I'm too lazy to list them.)

Boog

Oh, wait... That's what all that stuff was? I needed to make some space, and that was all just sitting in a corner cluttering the place up...

bill

The basement is where I am, not getting a job.  :cry

Faerie Alex

Quote from: Boogeyman on February 22, 2007, 09:41:43 PM
Oh, wait... That's what all that stuff was? I needed to make some space, and that was all just sitting in a corner cluttering the place up...
No worries, as long as it wasn't level 36R. ...It wasn't 36R, was it? :<

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCornaWatch out for anyone who tells you to watch out for something. They're not to be trusted...
If I tell them to watch out for myself, is it then a paradox?

Welcome to the forum of paradoxes and 36 level basements, ChessM.
Jeez I need to update this thing.

Boog

Quote from: modelincard on February 22, 2007, 10:25:40 PM
No worries, as long as it wasn't level 36R. ...It wasn't 36R, was it? :<
:.

Wait, there seems to be some conflict here. I'm fairly sure I have good reason to be in the basement. Bill says he's in the basement. Aridas said we got rid of it for the mine. Is there a basement? Are we all claiming to reside somewhere that is in fact only a hypothetical location?

King Of Hearts

*wears a brown robe, a flashlight, and waves his hand in front of Boogeyman's face*

There is no Basement...

llearch n'n'daCorna

The basement is in room 3b...

bill

If there isn't a basement, I'm screwed. Where am I?  :<

Boog

Alright, I'm moving to the attic until they figure out whether or not the basement exists. *packs up and moves*

ShiningShadow

Boogyman the basement is 31.1 I'm here and the space is enormous got my spot by the window. Oh and hello chessm and your welcome to 31.1 but stay away from the microwave *shudders*.