sexy dolls

Started by superluser, February 20, 2007, 04:51:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zedd

Im surpized noone ranted on about those other dolls...The ones that cost a grand or more

Kenji

Quote from: Zedd on February 20, 2007, 07:28:44 PM
Im surpized noone ranted on about those other dolls...The ones that cost a grand or more

*baps*

superluser

Quote from: Zedd on February 20, 2007, 07:28:44 PMIm surpized noone ranted on about those other dolls...The ones that cost a grand or more

Well, to be fair, I don't think that anyone is going to be buying their kids a 61" porcelain doll.

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

Amber Williams

I believe he was referring more to Dollfies which are a really popular type of doll collectable going around.

superluser

It took Kenji's response for me to get it, but he's not referring to Dollfies.  I thought that he was referring to porcelain dolls at first, but he's not.

If you don't know what he's talking about, that's probably a good thing.

Zedd

I was prefering to the dollfies...I really was

llearch n'n'daCorna

Not a real doll? (close to 5, not 1, but still)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Aridas

Quote from: thegayhare on February 20, 2007, 07:26:21 PM
Quote from: Aridas Soulfire on February 20, 2007, 06:16:12 PM
Quote from: superluser on February 20, 2007, 06:06:27 PM
Not sure how much of it is genetic, but everything that I've heard suggests that by about age three or so, it's pretty well set.
No, I meant when it actually shows up.

Jeeze Aridas way to suck all the fun out of a joke

Yes kids straight or gay are most likely not going be having sexual thoughts,  hell I'd bet most boys at that age are still in the girls are icky phase of life (this is to say most since I know of a few kids who were fine playing with little girls)

It was a JOke damn it a joke made to play off the age old hypocrasy that if boys show an intrest in females before acertain age they must be gay and pointing out why its a stupid.

It was not a serous statement in any way what so ever
Then DON'T TAKE A HISSY FIT IF I DON'T SEE A JOKE. And for god's sake, take that damn custom title off already, if nothing else! If you're going to start complaining because I didn't get your "joke", then I get to complain about you disgusting me.

edited for teh quotage. Dunno how I forgot.

Brunhidden

i have a horrible confession to make....I USED TO WATCH AND PLAY WITH MY LITTLE PONIES!

there, i said it. i feel no less of a man...mostly because i didnt own any, just played with my cousins ones when i saw them.

real men dont wear pink, but they do go to tea parties. isnt that right Ms. Nesbit?

QuoteNobody grows old merely by living a number of years. We grow old by deserting our ideals. Years may wrinkle the skin, but to give up enthusiasm wrinkles the soul
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

superluser

Quote from: Zedd on February 20, 2007, 09:21:02 PMI was prefering to the dollfies...I really was

Quick!  Gang up on Kenji!  He put those bad ideas in our heads!  I had no intention of wandering into the uncanny valley today.