Something in the Air?

Started by Teroniss, November 26, 2006, 01:34:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teroniss

Hey everybody, hows things going? This semester has been a pain in my rear. I live in Texas, and I swear, there must be something in the air down here where I live, cuz in 4 months alone, I've had the flu twice, 4 stomach bugs, and a headache every day almost. Its driving me nuts. Not to mention is overwhelming daily presence of allergies. Anyone in Texas having any peculiar health problems this year?

Cogidubnus

I got sick. I never get sick. EVER. I got sick right before I had to fly to boston.

I never get sick. *broods*

ITOS

You guys are lucky. I don't have time to be sick. :P

*goes off to work*
This generic comment was brought to you by:

DigitalMan

Well, I can tell you for a fact that there was something at the Chuck E Cheese here in Ohio. Why oh why did my brother's birthday party have to be there...

Zedd

Oh I was sick for awhile...50 meter dash to the can

Teroniss

You know, ive come to a good conclusion, when sick, the best remedies are: Extremely spicy soup to clear the sinuses, Medicine, Energy drinks, lots of energy drinks(is 4-5 a day when sick too many?), and hot showers, and I mean 110-120 degree showers. Gotta make sure the body has a reason to pump out those endorphines.

mini-lion

i've got a cough that i haven't been able to shift for a couple of weeks now, but if you can get it vocal-eeze for singers and vocalists will cure you for about a hour.

my cough is starting to annoys those around me :<