2020-11-09 [DMFA #2018] Exit interview

Started by MT Hazard, November 09, 2020, 12:34:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MT Hazard

Well, looks like that interview is over. You'd think their would be more things like scanning them to make sure the are not shape shifting assassins and less talking about peoples sexual preferences.
Grammar and I Don't always get on.

Link of the moment:  Sleepless domain (web comic) 

Drakkenmensch

You don't have to tell Abel to get out, Kria, Abel's been out as asexual for several hundred strips!

Also, love the chibified Kria in the last two frames. Perfect way to show how the pretty boys have spun out of her control!

ProfesseurRenard

I love how she shouts "Oi!" in the last panel. Fits quite well with Tapewolf establishing her brother as having a British accent in the Radio Project.

InhumanInterest

Though she always struck me as the kind to fake a less ostentatious accent that she loses when stressed.

Hariman

Hah! That'll teach Kria for messing with Jyrras!
Am I the only person who thinks that Mr. Roboto rusts out and eventually becomes the Ironman?

No not that Ironman, the other one!

Tuyu

But is this 10% cooler than the time he showed up at the Inn with a pistol? :D

Howl

If Amber's good at posing models, it seems like it might help to have one of Abel to pose him in place before drawing over that to make sure all the spots are right all the time.

Of course, that'd imply someone making such a model in the first place, so that's a clunker.

Amber Williams

Quote from: Howl on November 10, 2020, 08:50:24 PM
If Amber's good at posing models, it seems like it might help to have one of Abel to pose him in place before drawing over that to make sure all the spots are right all the time.

Of course, that'd imply someone making such a model in the first place, so that's a clunker.

Yah nah, I learned early on that I wasn't going to be that brutal with spots.  Abel only has 9 spots that are static, and they're all on his cheeks.

Mermidion

Quote from: Tuyu on November 10, 2020, 03:05:53 AM
But is this 10% cooler than the time he showed up at the Inn with a pistol? :D
About 20% cooler.

Drako

I hate to point this out, but shouldn't Kria be saying "Mr. Gianna" instead of "Mr. Gianni"?

Tuyu

Maybe she was moving on to step 2 in "How to Annoy People": consistently mispronounce their name after getting it right earlier.

ProfesseurRenard

Quote from: Tuyu on November 15, 2020, 12:32:24 AM
Maybe she was moving on to step 2 in "How to Annoy People": consistently mispronounce their name after getting it right earlier.

"You don't even remember who I am, do you?"
"Ricky."
"It's Mickey."
"No, it's Ricky."
"I think I know my own name."
"You think you know your own name? How stupid are you?"