2019-08-26 [DMFA #1939] Bad reviews and creepy weirdos

Started by MT Hazard, August 26, 2019, 07:41:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MT Hazard

Could this be a new character? An old reintroduced character? How to they think spying isn't rude? Some of these will be answered next time, maybe.
Grammar and I Don't always get on.

Link of the moment:  Sleepless domain (web comic) 

Tapewolf

Quote from: MT Hazard on August 26, 2019, 07:41:53 AM
Could this be a new character? An old reintroduced character? How to they think spying isn't rude? Some of these will be answered next time, maybe.

"In the corner up there" is the bit I'm intrigued about.  Going from the speech bubble placement, they are either literally on the ceiling like the spy on p.1352, or levitating.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Dard

Rainbow-spy-lady?
Naa, she is shadowing Jyrras and he is not present.

Kenji

Quote from: Tapewolf on August 26, 2019, 07:51:18 AM
Quote from: MT Hazard on August 26, 2019, 07:41:53 AM

"In the corner up there" is the bit I'm intrigued about.  Going from the speech bubble placement, they are either literally on the ceiling like the spy on p.1352, or levitating.

My memory of Lost Lake isn't perfect, and probably out of date, but didn't they have a second floor balcony overlooking the main foyer?

Tapewolf

Quote from: Kenji on August 26, 2019, 10:36:15 AM
My memory of Lost Lake isn't perfect, and probably out of date, but didn't they have a second floor balcony overlooking the main foyer?

There's an outdoor balcony, but so far I've not found stairs or anything like an internal balcony in the room they're in.  Which is a shame, because it would have simplified things.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

The One Guy

I like the idea of it being just some random weirdo on the ceiling rather than someone we've seen or important to the plot.

Aurum Lupus

Would that man on the ceiling possibly be Spider-man?  :spidey
Sincerely Aurum Lupus

e_voyager

This is why ninjas and spies hate the FAE. Also is probably just someone pining after either Alexis or her Beau Pyroduck I believe is his name
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

The One Guy

Quote from: e_voyager on August 27, 2019, 01:17:31 AM
This is why ninjas and spies hate the FAE. Also is probably just someone pining after either Alexis or her Beau Pyroduck I believe is his name
Ninjas and spies HATE her!  Keep your inn safe from threats with this one weird trick!

Puyon

I've been thinking about redrawing this panel with Mab but I don't know what the creepy but otherwise harmless spy looks like :v
...By Puyon

Hodgelett

It does actually lend credence to how good Abel is/was at his job. Having a thought reader as security means if anyone comes knocking, or if, as they get drunk, their thoughts become inappropriate: bounced. Creeper? You can stay unless you're causing trouble. Homicidal maniac? You're not even coming in. Aggressive drunk? Let's order you a gryphon, you're starting to think red. He was probably only slow to respond on his birthday as he was off duty.

Maybe Cubi should have pitched themselves better, I'm sure Kria's security detail could do with the skills. "Need some security for your party? Our operatives can blend in, from sexy servers to additional guests, or present themselves as hulking bouncers, whatever your needs, but all are trained to remove persons with undesired intentions with either subtlety or blunt force."

Tuyu

Quote from: Aurum Lupus on August 26, 2019, 09:04:04 PM
Would that man on the ceiling possibly be Spider-man?  :spidey
Doesn't sound like an insectis. ;)

But I want to know where Pyro slinked off to.