Grats on Page 500-ish!

Started by ZacAttac21, November 16, 2017, 05:15:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZacAttac21

That goes for both Tapewolf and Merlin, and Ren as well!

:megagroove

Raskahn

Congratualations-ish!

Here's to the next 500.  :boogie

Tapewolf

Quote from: Raskahn on November 17, 2017, 02:35:32 PM
Congratualations-ish!

I was afraid someone would say that.  My estimate is that we've got 150 pages left, tops.  Probably Epsilon will become the front-page story after that, but there are a few unanswered questions about how it's going to work site design wise.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Raskahn

Quote from: Tapewolf on November 17, 2017, 06:00:26 PM
Congratualations-ish!

I was afraid someone would say that.  My estimate is that we've got 150 pages left, tops.  Probably Epsilon will become the front-page story after that, but there are a few unanswered questions about how it's going to work site design wise.

"Is this canon? No Idea, we ran out of canon."

Puyon

I knew that the end is coming soon, so I was wondering how that was going to work for the front page.

For now... congrats on page 500ish! Can't wait for the 10-year anni picture!
...By Puyon

Aisha deCabre

Quote from: Tapewolf on November 17, 2017, 06:00:26 PM
Congratualations-ish!

One thing is that you could probably rename the comic site from "Project Future" to "The Collective Tales of Jakob and Friends", or something to that effect XD At any rate, just came to also add my congrats on the 500 milestone. x3 Seems like only yesterday it all started...
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.