Sziasztok! :)

Started by Ice4s, September 15, 2006, 10:37:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ice4s

Ha ha, if the above word confused you then to calm, it's means hello every one :D

I'm new here, not to long ago found this web comic ( about a week ) but i love it, the only prob what i could say about it, the strips coming too slow comparated to my appetite ( read the whole comic in a day ^^; ) but i guess every one share this thing and such comic appetite generally about all web comics XD

Now about my self a lil, I'm from Hungary ( not hungry lol ), an small East EU country.. so didn't be surprised if i have some times weird sentenses ^^; , I'm fan of comp and art, deeper on this field FPS games, RTS games, and from Art manga, anthro ( spelling? ) and furies :)

My fav characters so far are Wildy, Azlan, but the best is Abel :D

I'm guess this enough for start :)

llearch n'n'daCorna

Velcomme.

"Hey, guys? Fresh meat!" :-)

... watch out for RJ and her muffins, though, ok?
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Azlan

Welcome!

Important:
Beware squirrels... especially if they offer baked goods, the ferret in pink is adorable... light the box on fire, lots... offer sacrifices to the APFs...

Quick, more warnings someone!  
"Ha ha! The fun has been doubled!"

llearch n'n'daCorna

Watch out for Azlan, and don't believe a word he says.

Or types.

Oh, and leave any sanity you have at the door, where someone can thieve it easily.

Roureem Egas

Another warning? Okay. Don't put up some sort of advertisement within your first 5 posts or so. It makes you look like that was the sole reason you came in.

That aside, welcome!

Gabi

Oh, Hungary! Your country and mine share the invention of the biro. :)

Welcome to the forums. Leave your sanity at the door but don't expect it to be there when you leave, watch out for the mows, occasional arsonists, and members telling you to obey them, and have fun.
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

Zedd

Hello theres! Pleassure to meet ya

bill

Do not trip over cardboard boxes.

Do not trip, period.

Stay the hell away from Charline.

Do not express opinions.

Do not use sentence fragments.

All posts will be moderated and censored as we see fit.

And, most importantly,

Have fun. Violation of this may result in Federal Subpoena

Suwako

Hi, I'm Aiyno Wolf.

Don't ask how your supposed to pronounce 'Aiyno'.  :mowtongue
Good luck within the community and enjoy your stay.
thats all that I wanted to say.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Usually we pronounce it "Aye, no, get it away from me help please oh god....." :-)+)

Amber Williams

Welcome!

Sorry for the slow updates.  It's just as bad for me as it is for probably the readers. (So many stories to get out...so long taking the time.  :mowdizzy)

llearch n'n'daCorna

There were slow updates? When was that, then? Sorry, I didn't notice...

(and, of course, the frequency of posting here isn't helping much :) )

Suwako

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on September 15, 2006, 04:38:24 PM
Usually we pronounce it "Aye, no, get it away from me help please oh god....." :-)+)

What about "ay, ino?" or maybe "aai-Yno " ;)

But seriously llearch is the most aducated person in being anoying and amusing (sometimes both at the same time) on this forum. Maybe even in the world.

Rowne

H'lo newcomer, this be a place full of ... well, no, actually, we have no particular dangers to speak of but we do have plenty of wonders.  Yes, plenty of those.  And occasionally some of this ...

:tohell

Welcome aboard!  I'd recommend forgetting your stop because you'll likely be here for the long-haul.  I got on a while ago and I'm not sure where I'd intended to go, I'm still here.  An entertaining and thouroughly addictive journey indeed.

Amber: Pish, I say thee pish!  Slow updates indeed.

You're far too hard on yourself as far as your schedule goes and in fact, you're one of the most consistent web comic authors I've seen.  Some of them can barely keep a steady schedule and they're still incredibly popular.

You barely ever slip and you chide yourself for slow updates?  Pff!  Even if you were off by a few picoseconds one day, I'm sure we could all forgive you.

bill

Saying you have slow updates, while doing a 6 day week is rather silly.

Ice4s

Thank you every one the warm welcome  :)

QuoteAnother warning? Okay. Don't put up some sort of advertisement within your first 5 posts or so. It makes you look like that was the sole reason you came in.

Adverb? *blinks* i not posting anything like that lol, I'm hate those my self pretty much. :)

Quote from: Amber Panyko on September 15, 2006, 04:39:18 PM
Welcome!

Sorry for the slow updates.  It's just as bad for me as it is for probably the readers. (So many stories to get out...so long taking the time.  :mowdizzy)

No, not at all Amber, you making the strips pretty fast compared to most of the web comic, just my appetite is big if it's come about comic strips. Your comic is outstanding, knowing how long you making it :)

oh sure I'm a fresh meat, fresh and froze you if lol XD

Thank you agen the warm welcome ^_^

ITOS

Why hello! I am 7 Itos Atio, Monitor of Installation 00.

Sorry that I'm a bit late but you seem to have been informed about the various dangers here. *gives Ice a "DMFA survival guide"*
This generic comment was brought to you by:

LionHeart

*appears in a flash of blue light*

Hi! Welcome to this place of strangeness.

Leave your sanity (if any) at the doo... Oh, been done. Ok, then. *checks script*

I see you've even had a welcome from The Amber Herself. That is a first.

Have a welcome gift. *gives the new person a souvenir coffee mug*

Enjoy your time here, and don't take any of it too seriously...

*waves, and disappears in a shower of coloured sparkles*

"3x2(9yz)4a!"

"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!"

I'm on deviantART.
Also FurAffinity

Boog

*Creeps in* Well well, welcome Ice. Rather approve of the name. I'm Bogeyman, resident procrastinating cretin. Whilst most people who take care of the greetings bring gifts of treats and traumatic experiances, I bring only advice.
1) Be nice, or the forumites will eat you.
2) Cute rules all in the DMFA section. Don't piss off chibis.
3) Artists are in charge. Writers are also in charge. Mess with neither, or they'll probably find some suitably creative way of getting you back. See number four.
4) Don't be pretty. Trust me, you'll thank me later.
5) If you see a ferret or a fox smiling at you, any of them, for the love of (insert thing you like here) RUN THE @#$% AWAY!

Now that the usual stuff is out of the way, welcome dude. I'm sure you'll enjoy it here. And yeah, I know what you mean about the update speed. After you get through the archive of a webcomic you just found, one finds oneself wishing they would hurry up and update.

Zedd

Boogey you forget to beware of huskies too ^^

Ice4s

:) thank you all you armored me with all this knowledge, now lets have all cookies lol  :mowcookie

An lil addon info about me... nahhh... rater more about my fan char :)
He's an arctic fox and know ice magic generaly, not the talkativest, but wanna do good for his friends which ppl are know him :)

Here's a draw about him, and the draw is (C) Singham Wilk http://singham-wilk.deviantart.com/

and the draw it self :) where she draw me in a bad a$$ mood ha ha  :mwaha