2016/07/08 [DMFA #1678] Trying something new

Started by Tapewolf, July 08, 2016, 10:40:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tapewolf

Given Matilda's facetiousness I do wonder what she's up to here.  Is she also trying to get a word with Lorenda?  If not, maybe Kate should be doing this...

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Puyon

I wonder if Kate has clothes designed with Matilda specifically in mind. She's been waiting so long for this day to come.
...By Puyon

DarkwingDude

Quote from: Puyon on July 08, 2016, 11:11:56 AM
I wonder if Kate has clothes designed with Matilda specifically in mind. She's been waiting so long for this day to come.

"I like to call this piece the Restictor..."

e_voyager

at this point i think Kate would be happy to sell Matilda a hat.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Nightmask

Or she just decided if she buys one 'clothes' then she'll finally be free from the endless daily nagging to buy something.  At this point it'd be a win-win situation, Matilda ends the harassment and can finally enjoy picking up lunch and her nemesis finally gets to mark a 'I finally sold her something!' notation in her Happy days record.

EDIT:  It's also hilarious that this page posts today and I check it JUST as I'm reading through the archives again and I'm in the page where she's going 'Someday I'll get an outfit on you!'.

justacritic

mithril

IIRC, Matilda wanted to talk to Lorenda earlier, but Lorenda's work got in the way. This may be a chance for her to kill two birds with one stone.. buy something and get the shop's owner off her back (literally and figuritively), and get a chance to discuss with Lorenda whatever she needs to. (i'm guessing wanting to sort out the whole 'boyfriend' thing regarding Dan)

killpurakat

Took me all day, but I finally figured out what Matilda's phrasing ("I was considering maybe buying myself a clothes") reminded me off.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQVnRKIpzAU

:3

Cassi-kun

...has it been established yet whether Matilda is scaled or smooth-skinned? The lighting/shading makes me wonder.
Got a deviantArt account? Go join DMFAclub!