2016/02/11 [RE 43.25/26] A (collective noun) of Majesties

Started by Tapewolf, February 11, 2016, 04:14:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tapewolf

I suppose the question to ask is what stance the Realm of Rei has with regard to tricksters.  It'll be fun to see the explanation of why they're attacking the school that saved the (other) Kingdom.
'Because the stuck-up princess threw a tantrum' is not an answer that would go down well.

And yes, Claw has a lot to learn about being a prince.

EDIT: I suppose the flipside is that if the king did do something regrettable with the crown, Claw could send them to meet Phoenix pretty quick.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Puyon

Quote from: Tapewolf on February 11, 2016, 04:14:31 PM
I suppose the question to ask is what stance the Realm of Rei has with regard to tricksters.

I think Merlin answered that in a previous thread...

Quote from: Merlin on September 13, 2015, 07:03:03 PM
Quote from: Tapewolf on September 13, 2015, 05:05:02 PM
I keep forgetting the two places where Tricksterism is legal.  Was Reis one of those, or does "sanctuary from the harshness of the world" only go so far?

Everybody's welcome, trickster's aren't people

actually Reis was probably on speaking terms with some 'out' tricksters. So it's probably not strictly speaking legal, but they don't have an inquisition running around sorting them out. Despite my constant obsession with them, actually a lot of people don't think about tricksters too much. There's some spots where it's more picked over than others, and Rei has a lot of other 'problems' that rank higher than tricksters.

Also I didn't even take into account that the politics might go deeper in that Dhark's did indeed save Rei. Making an enemy of DHS could make an enemy out of Rei too.
...By Puyon