2016/02/10 [DHS 1.2] Tricksy Heroeses

Started by Lying Foo, February 09, 2016, 01:47:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lying Foo

So the next class's tricksters, rather than darting around like Jinx, will be telling war stories out on the quad... I guess the Gardenians needed to be more familiar with the self-fulfilling prophecy.
Itsuwari, osore, kyoshoku, urei - samazama wa negative ni torawareru hodo yowaku wa nai, kodoku mo shiranu Trickster.

Puyon

Puyon likes not having to lie about being a trickster. One of the perks about being a DHS student is that people aren't allowed to kill you on campus, religious reasons or no.

I don't know about the other tricksters though... I only know one other trickster in the new student group, anyways.
...By Puyon

Tapewolf

Good stuff.  Are there any plans for Jira Boomer to appear?

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Puyon

Quote from: Tapewolf on February 09, 2016, 03:43:39 PM
Are there any plans for Jira Boomer to appear?

In this chapter? Probably not since after these first couple pages it goes into full flashback story mode... with the exception of occasional interruptions.

Future chapters? Yeah, he'll be around since the comic, in the long run, will cover a good lot of the new students' back stories. I mean it really depends on who's telling the story and who's listening... not that I know about who's stories are coming next... don't really have a system for that. Probably whoever I have written for/what Merlin wants/whoever else has a story ready.
...By Puyon

Merlin

Quote from: Puyon on February 09, 2016, 04:49:57 PM
Quote from: Tapewolf on February 09, 2016, 03:43:39 PM
Are there any plans for Jira Boomer to appear?

In this chapter? Probably not since after these first couple pages it goes into full flashback story mode… with the exception of occasional interruptions.

Future chapters? Yeah, he'll be around since the comic, in the long run, will cover a good lot of the new students' back stories. I mean it really depends on who's telling the story and who's listening… not that I know about who's stories are coming next… don't really have a system for that. Probably whoever I have written for/what Merlin wants/whoever else has a story ready.

I did have a short one in mind for Mortimer that's pretty much the DHS equivalent of Cass's backstory comic for Project Future (where everybody has a great time and nothing bad happens), which I mention because he'd likely be hanging out with Jirra and telling it to him because they're frands. But I didn't have anything solid for Jirra at the moment.

Pretty much, everything Puyon said,. We'll see how it goes!