2015/10/16 - [Filler] Tiny Wingalings

Started by Tapewolf, October 16, 2015, 04:58:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tapewolf

Hah, nice one, Merlin.
I'm not sure the whole nearly-indestructible-wing business would work with that, and in any case Abel tends to hide his...

Since the filler isn't always kept, it's also on FA here:
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/17973559/

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Aisha deCabre

Heh, more good work by Merlin!  :)  Her sharp-teeth face in the last panel gave me a snicker.

Incidentally, since the comic where Wildy expressed her desire for wings in the first place, I wonder if she didn't just try bugging Jyrras for a wing patch. x3 Probably too easy, as she's quite enamored with the slice-and-dice-and-put-fear-in-the-hearts-of-everyone method anyway. >:3
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Aisha deCabre on October 16, 2015, 09:14:56 AM
Heh, more good work by Merlin!  :)  Her sharp-teeth face in the last panel gave me a snicker.

Incidentally, since the comic where Wildy expressed her desire for wings in the first place, I wonder if she didn't just try bugging Jyrras for a wing patch. x3 Probably too easy, as she's quite enamored with the slice-and-dice-and-put-fear-in-the-hearts-of-everyone method anyway. >:3

Personally, I suspect it's not that she wants a pair, she's just wandering mayhem personified.

ie, doing it for the lulz.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

ZacAttac21

This reminds me, wasn't it the real Wildy's birthday recently?

Shadowdancer

Quote from: Tapewolf on October 16, 2015, 04:58:40 AM
I'm not sure the whole nearly-indestructible-wing business would work with that...

And now I'm just as curious as Wildy as to where those indestructable wings end, and the squishy cubi at the end of them starts.  :chainsaw
The most powerful magic is just a distraction.

Sofox

I think the whole Wildy-wants-wings thing is a subtle reference to her first ever appearance where she does sport a pair of wings. Who knows, maybe canonically she was using a patch at the time.

Shadowdancer

I bet she has a closet with a false back hiding a wardrobe of wings for every occasion.  :U

More wild speculation after the break...
The most powerful magic is just a distraction.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Tuyu

Quote from: Shadowdancer on October 18, 2015, 04:08:28 AM
I bet she has a closet with a false back hiding a wardrobe of wings body parts for every occasion.  :U
Fixed?