2015/08/28 [DMFA #1600] - He tried

Started by Tapewolf, August 28, 2015, 06:32:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tapewolf

It'll be interesting to see whether Dan picks up the conversation again later after he's had his Matilda fix.  There are still things which he likely needs to know or clarify.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

MT Hazard

Given what is a stake (his clans/families future, the existence/non existence of dragons) you would hope so.

I do wonder if this is building up to a confrontation with Dan and Dest. There is a suggestion that Dest does at least care in some capacity for her Son and husband, her adopted daughter, not so much. But if either of them were to stand in the way of her plans...
Grammar and I Don't always get on.

Link of the moment:  Sleepless domain (web comic) 

Cassi-kun

I'm guessing this is just Amber's love of scene changes, and we'll have some sort of interlude before/while Dan continues the conversation with Fa'Lina.

I'm expecting Dan and Dee will have a clash when they meet again, as Dee wants Abel and Pyro dead and has forsaken Alexsi. Though part of me wonders if he'll just ask Cyra herself to smack Dee upside the head in regards to letting her son's allies die, either figuratively or literally.

Having re-read Abel's story recently, I actually want to know more about Abel's relationship with Mink, too, since Aniz's actions apparently made him an enemy to Clan Jin.
Got a deviantArt account? Go join DMFAclub!

Tapewolf

Quote from: Cassi-kun on August 28, 2015, 11:50:13 AM
I'm expecting Dan and Dee will have a clash when they meet again, as Dee wants Abel and Pyro dead and has forsaken Alexsi.

Alexsi might do it - I'm not sure Dan cares much about the other two.  He did threaten them with murder, after all.

QuoteHaving re-read Abel's story recently, I actually want to know more about Abel's relationship with Mink, too, since Aniz's actions apparently made him an enemy to Clan Jin.
Well, it was those same actions that broke Abel in the first place, so I would imagine they're on the same side there.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Tuyu

Matilda: Hey, boss?
Matilda: Yeh, wut?
Matilda: C'n I have the night off?
Matilda: Whyyyyyyyyy?
Matilda: 'Cause...'cause...I got the sniffles comin' on. REAL bad. I'm sure it's just a 16-hour thing.
Matilda: ...that is the lamest excuse for taking time off for a date I've ever heard!
Matilda: Well YOU came up with it!!

...Love Lies of the Self-Employed

:mwaha

Ehhhh....wrong thread...   :B