2015/08/21 [DMFA #1598] Dan's mom has got it goin' on

Started by ZacAttac21, August 21, 2015, 05:16:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZacAttac21

Wow. Looks like Destania was more desperate than I thought. xD

Or maybe Abel is more like his dad than I thought...

Tapewolf

Quote from: CubiKitsune on August 21, 2015, 05:16:40 AM
Wow. Looks like Destania was more desperate than I thought. xD

Hard to say.  She might have wanted to break his heart like Aniz broke hers.  The way she clawed the bannister when he appeared... that doesn't look like the best start for a happy love affair.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

MT Hazard

So now there are/were two female feline succubi that alternated between wanting to sleep with and wanting to murder Abel?
Grammar and I Don't always get on.

Link of the moment:  Sleepless domain (web comic) 

Drakkenmensch

I think we shouldn't lose track of the most important detail here:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMBER! *gives Amber ALL the tacos*

Brunhidden

can any of us really blame her for trying to molestify abel? theres plenty here who would try given the chance
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

Stilghar

I'd imagine that the fact that she stabbed him in the throat in their first meeting rather cooled his ardor.

http://missmab.com/Comics/Ab_104.php
"For a man to help others with all his gifts and native strength: that is the noblest work."
-Sophocles

MT Hazard

Quote from: Stilghar on August 21, 2015, 10:53:53 AM
I'd imagine that the fact that she stabbed him in the throat in their first meeting rather cooled his ardor.

http://missmab.com/Comics/Ab_104.php

Pretty sure that wouldn't be their first meeting. According to this comic he had been at SAIA for nearly forty years at that point.
Grammar and I Don't always get on.

Link of the moment:  Sleepless domain (web comic) 

Tapewolf

Quote from: MT Hazard on August 21, 2015, 11:56:51 AM
Pretty sure that wouldn't be their first meeting.

Yeah.  Probably the first meeting was when she pretended to be dead Devin.  First face-to-face meeting was when she made a first pass at recruiting him to kill Aniz for her.

lemurvid

Quote from: Tapewolf on August 21, 2015, 12:04:03 PM
Quote from: MT Hazard on August 21, 2015, 11:56:51 AM
Pretty sure that wouldn't be their first meeting.

Yeah.  Probably the first meeting was when she pretended to be dead Devin.  First face-to-face meeting was when she made a first pass at recruiting him to kill Aniz for her.
Woah, wait, what?
I thought that was supposed to be a dream...
And now I've gone back and looked at it again I realise I completely missed the fact that Devin morphs into Destania at the end (they both have blue hair, sue me).
Is that not part of the dream? Has it been established somewhere that it was Destania all along? In which case... wow.

Brunhidden

important point on the lifespan of a cubi- the sheer space available to be filled by drama implies that most forms of it will appear at least once per person, each.

what we think of as a 'love triangle' would look like a four dimensional spider web which requires a key for the symbols used.

also featured the 'hate trapezoid' which far more graphic pictograms filling what appears to be a very pointy celtic knot

sometimes the line segment of someone will intersect both, occasionally repeatedly at odd angles

Tapewolf

Quote from: lemurvid on August 21, 2015, 12:37:44 PM
Woah, wait, what?
I thought that was supposed to be a dream...
And now I've gone back and looked at it again I realise I completely missed the fact that Devin morphs into Destania at the end (they both have blue hair, sue me).
Is that not part of the dream? Has it been established somewhere that it was Destania all along? In which case... wow.

Unless I'm much mistaken, it's both.  AFAIK you can't shapeshift translucent, but 'Cubi can dream-surf.  Normally they can't control the dream much, but Destania has had multiple 'Cubi lifespans in which to figure out how to appear in Abel's dream as Devin, or to put words into Devin's mouth if he was already there.

lilpuppy23

DE-LURK:

Now the question is, were these attempts at... uh... "seducing" Abel either before or after she gave him a mandible piercing?

Jigsaw Forte

Given Destainia's "expertise" with BDSM, it might even have still counted as FLIRTING.

... which is a horrible mis-interpretation of anything resembling a proper "scene", but since when did little things like "consensual encounters with full disclosure" stop a cubi?

Daymond42

Happy belated birthday, Amber! Hope the birthday Tacopalooza was an enjoyable one!

Cassi-kun

Quote from: Jigsaw Forte on August 21, 2015, 01:58:00 PM
Given Destainia's "expertise" with BDSM, it might even have still counted as FLIRTING.

... which is a horrible mis-interpretation of anything resembling a proper "scene", but since when did little things like "consensual encounters with full disclosure" stop a cubi?
Dee in particular, considering she likes hurting people more than she likes people. "Head of the pain and terror department" and "fighting with Fa'Lina over wanting to use babies for the torture class" don't really speak well of caring about folk.

Also I am super pumped to learn more about Dee's relationship with Abel.
Got a deviantArt account? Go join DMFAclub!

justacritic

To think Dan, that snarky cookies and cream cubi could have been your father.

Brunhidden

Quote from: Cassi-kun on August 22, 2015, 05:45:31 PM
"fighting with Fa'Lina over wanting to use babies for the torture class"

someone has to have a constant supply of babies- even if they dont wear out you need new ones yearly simply because they stop being babies. id wonder where cubi can get a renewable baby supply

Cassi-kun

Quote from: Brunhidden on August 24, 2015, 12:41:39 AM
Quote from: Cassi-kun on August 22, 2015, 05:45:31 PM
"fighting with Fa'Lina over wanting to use babies for the torture class"

someone has to have a constant supply of babies- even if they dont wear out you need new ones yearly simply because they stop being babies. id wonder where cubi can get a renewable baby supply
Kidnapping.

There is [or at least was] a clan who do that for a living.
Got a deviantArt account? Go join DMFAclub!

Delian Williams

Oh bother... I missed the base version of "Regretful Questions R Us" because of EF21.
Can someone, who saved it, p.m. me a dropbox link or something, please?

Truth be told, I'm starting to worry about Ray.