2015/06/26[DMFA #1584] - Overprotective brother

Started by MT Hazard, June 26, 2015, 11:04:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MT Hazard

Dan is either managing to demonstrate mental flexibility or outsmarted himself, not sure which. Its not that Pyroduck is a dragon, it the fact he is dating his sister that the problem for Dan.

Edit: Fixed your numbering. We're up to 1584, not 1583. ;-]
  -- llearch
Grammar and I Don't always get on.

Link of the moment:  Sleepless domain (web comic) 

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: MT Hazard on June 26, 2015, 11:04:28 AM
Dan is either managing to demonstrate mental flexibility or outsmarted himself, not sure which. Its not that Pyroduck is a dragon, it the fact he is dating his sister that the problem for Dan.

Outsmarting Dan is not difficult. Even for Dan. ;-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Tapewolf

Once again, that's going to suck about the completely peaceful dragons if Destania has her way.  Something about the cure being as bad as the disease.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

HaDDea

Quote from: Tapewolf on June 26, 2015, 11:49:02 AM
Once again, that's going to suck about the completely peaceful dragons if Destania has her way.  Something about the cure being as bad as the disease.

Headache? feeling tired? Time for a bloodletting!  :U
(I imagine Destania would heartily approve of bloodlettings)

Again, Fa'lina's monologue makes me think that Cyra unintentionally revealed something regarding certain dragons' ambitions (which is why all 'cubi must be exterminated, otherwise the knowledge can be passed on and the reason discovered).

I wonder again: why was M'Chek using soul magic? He wasn't all that old-looking in the flashback. And why did Hizell get involved? was/is he also using soul magic? Did he owe M'Chek a debt? Are they related? is it just a "DAGRONS AM DA BEST RAWR" (aka: idiot pride) thing?

Tuyu

Back when the destruction of Hishaan was first described, I wondered whether M'chek was taking souls, or they were being given to him. However, this comic makes it plain that the soul eating was a deep dark secret--how could Cyra live in the city for centuries without finding out unless it were insanely well hidden?

At least Dan is honest about his feelings. Or it that the way cubi normally behave when thinking about something personal with strong emotions attached to it?

MT Hazard

What Fa'lina is saying seems to connect to what I said about the previous strip, it not the fact she killed a dragon, or destroyed its city, it was the fact that she became a tri-wing, something they were attempting to prevent.
Grammar and I Don't always get on.

Link of the moment:  Sleepless domain (web comic) 

Jasonrevall

Haha I know how you feel Dan. Plenty of people have been with my sisters and broke their hearts you just get more and more skeptical of anyone they're with.

Also there should be a Mab server on ARK :O
Forward ever onward upward aiming skyward.