Greetings, Salutations, and in general Hello

Started by Gentlefood, April 19, 2015, 01:07:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gentlefood

Long time reader of DMFA (iirc I started sometime back in 2001?) and I've also begun to branch out into some of the other webcomics this forum supports. I suppose I have primarily joined the forum for the possibility of participating in some of the interesting forum roleplay that seems to occasional happen.

Nice to meet all of you.

ZacAttac21

Merlin

Tapewolf

Welcome aboard, and don't forget to read the rules if you haven't already done so.
Good luck with the RP'ing - the one I was playing seems to have stalled again.  It would be nice to see more activity there.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Gentlefood

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone.

Quote from: Merlin on April 19, 2015, 06:55:31 PM
Love the shades on your avatar, haha

Haha thanks, I thought about using the non-glasses version but I figured this one would be better.

Quote from: Tapewolf on April 19, 2015, 07:06:26 PM
Welcome aboard, and don't forget to read the rules if you haven't already done so.
Good luck with the RP'ing - the one I was playing seems to have stalled again.  It would be nice to see more activity there.

I certainly gave them a few once overs. I've never really been one to intentionally break any rules, and I know ignorance is no excuse.

As for the roleplay, I've noticed that section of the forum has become a bit stagnant. But I am absolutely enthralled with the world building that has been done over the years for Furrae and would love the chance to roleplay in the setting.

I'm more than happy to participate in some of the active roleplays, or inactive if that rebuilds interest, and this is certainly not my first rodeo. I've done a lot of forum roleplay over the years and I'm experienced with quite a few different DnD systems and other tabletops so I hope it shouldn't be too difficult for me to pick up the style here.

Angel

Just stopping in to say welcome aboard! And yes, come to the Ballroom, we require fresh blood. Not that we're vampires. Mostly. :P
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Gentlefood

I'd be more than happy to join in, although probably not my blood. I tend to prefer that on the inside of my body. Unfortunately my computer decided to off itself rather recently. The upside to the tragic tale however is it will be repaired for free, just have to wait a week.