2015/01/02 [DMFA #1541] - Ending the comic

Started by Scow2, January 02, 2015, 03:33:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scow2

Honestly, I don't see Freefall or Mark Stanley outliving you... unfortunately, at Freefall's pace, it may not survive to its conclusion, either.

... That said, I am very happy to see Freefall referenced here, and I've also learned that Amber apparently was a member of the old Freefall Forums.

I can list several completed webcomics... Some nice, some not so nice. Most of them are D&D spoofs (Such as Dungeons+Denzins) or related to/referenced by Irregular Webcomic (Though Legostar Galactica is still going strong)

Edit:
Fixed your title. HTH, HAND. -- llearch

Azlan

I live again...

Something like this continues until one vaults a member of the selachimorpha.
"Ha ha! The fun has been doubled!"

ZacAttac21

Quote from: Azlan on January 02, 2015, 10:09:47 PM
I live again...

Something like this continues until one vaults a member of the selachimorpha.

OMG HE'S NOT DEAD!!

D'ymkarra

I've always appreciated FreeFall's influence in DMFA, though Amber will likely never reach Stanley's level of 'daily nuance'; i.e. taking nearly six years to complete one days' events in comic time..

I don't know if that's simply attention to detail in storytelling on Mark's part, or the spark of purest insanity  :ipod

*waggles a headwing at Azlan as he trots out the door*  :mowcookie
'It'd be such an honour, to be personally smacked upside the head by the artist herself' - Bjalf

Tuyu

Quote from: D'ymkarra on January 03, 2015, 03:37:05 AM
I've always appreciated FreeFall's influence in DMFA, though Amber will likely never reach Stanley's level of 'daily nuance'; i.e. taking nearly six years to complete one days' events in comic time..
It's nowhere near that bad (though the current day in the comic has been going on since Dec 24 2012--pretty sure that's the record so far).

And Mark does plan to have the current storyline end, probably sometime early in 2016. That's not necessarily the end of the comic, though.