2013/11/19 [CM #17] - OF COURSE I'm a creature, I've got leather trousers see?

Started by Eboreg, November 19, 2013, 08:04:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eboreg

I do wonder if that organ has a few more tricks to it, like the ability to play itself (yes, that is possible from a technological perspective). Still, it is rather interesting that the organist might be the one whodunnit.
Quote from: Amber Williams on October 29, 2012, 05:55:06 PM
I expect if flamethrowers exist, Matilda would be tempted to install one into her shower.

llearch n'n'daCorna

That and the auto-playing fluffs a note to make sure that nobody thinks that it's automated. That's some seriously clever machinery there - it's much easier to make an auto-player that plays perfectly than one that sometimes makes mistakes in the way that an actual person would...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Naldru

It could also be that the fluffed note was during the transition from manual to automatic operation.
Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.

ZacAttac21

Could it be Keaton? In comic 226, Jakob mentioned an "adventure before," and their first meeting hasn't been shown yet, right?

Tapewolf

Quote from: Raxuno on November 27, 2013, 04:08:28 AM
Could it be Keaton? In comic 226, Jakob mentioned an "adventure before," and their first meeting hasn't been shown yet, right?

In the original story, the 'earlier adventure' was referring to an RP that unfortunately kind of imploded.  I have not yet decided whether to keep it as canon.  Thinking about it, a story where Keaton and Jakob meet for the first time might be interesting to write.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E