Edward's relationship with Destania

Started by Eboreg, July 12, 2012, 07:49:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eboreg

You know, the whole idea that Destania sought Edward out after he completed the kill seems a lot more logical to me than Edward getting the job from Destania. In fact, I'm now convinced of the former for one reason, Destania was the kind of person who would've killed Aniz herself.
Quote from: Amber Williams on October 29, 2012, 05:55:06 PM
I expect if flamethrowers exist, Matilda would be tempted to install one into her shower.

Sofox

Quote from: Eboreg on July 24, 2012, 07:00:21 PM
@Sofox: One problem, if that were true, Alexsi would be a 'Cubi.

Good catch, but I've been paying attention to genetics since my theory and apparently the answer is "not necessarily." From what I heard, a being can be born from two 'Cubi, though it doesn't seem common.

Eboreg

Quote from: Sofox on July 25, 2012, 06:30:20 AM
Quote from: Eboreg on July 24, 2012, 07:00:21 PM
@Sofox: One problem, if that were true, Alexsi would be a 'Cubi.

Good catch, but I've been paying attention to genetics since my theory and apparently the answer is "not necessarily." From what I heard, a being can be born from two 'Cubi, though it doesn't seem common.

True but there is apparently some magic going on when 'Cubi procreate as there are no real half-breeds.

See: http://missmab.com/Demo/HG02.php
I expect if flamethrowers exist, Matilda would be tempted to install one into her shower.

Lying Foo

It's the more powerful of the two, and Destania's kind of a big shot in the Cubi world, isn't she?  It doesn't seem likely that a Being could be more powerful...
Itsuwari, osore, kyoshoku, urei - samazama wa negative ni torawareru hodo yowaku wa nai, kodoku mo shiranu Trickster.

Ignuus66

If we are around conspiracies, what if when the Edward/ alexis real mother combo faced down Aniz, he killed them both and swapped himself and Edward? then, for some odd reason he went back to lost lake and then met with Destinia, who I presume recognized him. (Keep in mind that this is a conspiracy theory, and not what I actually think, just throwing this out :P )

(credit: Gabi)

Gabi

That particular conspiracy theory has been thrown about way too many times. :rolleyes
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

Eboreg

Yeah, that particular conspiracy theory is the reason this thread is in the Tearoom.

Mao

Well, that and it was getting pretty out there anyway, imho.