Er... hello?

Started by Doctor-Rissa, December 05, 2010, 12:11:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doctor-Rissa

Hello hello!

I'm Doctor-Rissa (or just Rissa), from the US. Bit of a Doctor Who fan, love webcomics, and decided to finally join a webcomic forum! Nice to meet you all, and if you have any further questions as far as what I'm like, please ask! :3 Glad to be here.

Inumo

Welcome to the forum! Read the rules, beware the mods, and enjoy your stay!

llearch n'n'daCorna

Why did you select this webcomic forum in particular, then?
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Kipiru

Welcome Doc,
      There are a lot of weird creatures around here for you to take on, so enjoy yourself. The talking box from the above post being the equivalent of the Supreme Dalek, you should probably be nice to him  :mowwink

Suwako

Heyo, and welcome to clockworkmansion.
Have a good time.
Have it every time.
or else...

you will get hugged... >.>

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Kipiru on December 05, 2010, 01:47:33 PM
Welcome Doc,
      There are a lot of weird creatures around here for you to take on, so enjoy yourself. The talking box from the above post being the equivalent of the Supreme Dalek, you should probably be nice to him  :mowwink

Pfft. I can manage stairs.

... without floating, either. :-P
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Nikki

Hello and welcome c:

Hopefully we will prove nice enough to convince you to stay long enough for us to corrupt you and your ways.

...I mean...

...No, I meant it.

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Gojira of Death

I'm kind of new here too, so the only advice I can give you is try not to do anything that will get you on Damaris and Darkmoon's bad-sides.

Captain

Er, hello back.  :mowhappy

So which comic brought you here and as the box said why this forum? Not that it's a bad forum but it's not the best or friendliest either. Anyway, the people here are pretty nice and we have the usual amounts of insanity as well as other boards for when you're not discussing the latest comics.

Have fun and hope for hugs.

If you want to visit me:
Download this: http://shoddybattle.com/downloads
then go to Captain's Modded Server and look for captaiN

Gojira of Death

If you're talking to me, it's okay, I enjoy the insanity, it's funny.

Damaris

Quote from: Gojira of Death on December 09, 2010, 06:38:29 PM
I'm kind of new here too, so the only advice I can give you is try not to do anything that will get you on Damaris and Darkmoon's bad-sides.

hmm... and how do I know you?

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Turnsky

Quote from: Damaris on December 10, 2010, 12:47:06 AM
Quote from: Gojira of Death on December 09, 2010, 06:38:29 PM

hmm... and how do I know you?

you prolly don't know him...

but he knows you two via the little shrine he prolly keeps in his closet.  :U

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

Gojira of Death

I only know about her and Darkmoon because of the forums and his comments on the comics, and so far my impression of her is that she can get him to do pretty much anything for her (laughs).

Doctor-Rissa

Wow! I need to come on more often. :P My bad. ^^;

@Inumo: Thanks! I'll try to be good... sort of...

@llearch n'n'daCorna: It was Dan and Mab's Furry Adventures, but I love True Magic as well. I've been on and off a forum or two for years, and I'd like to get back into one. I miss the weird online community.

@Kipiru: Supreme Dalek?! Oh geez... *pats down coat* Grr. That Matt Smith guy has my screwdriver. ;)

@Tytaj: Oh no! Spontaneous hugs! My alien sensibilities shall perish!! ...j/k. I love hugs! :D

@Xze: Nah, my ways are already corrupted.  >:3

@Captain: Like I said to llearch, it was DMFA. I'm pretty much corrupted, so no need to work too hard on me. I shall hope for hugs, and shall attempt to give them!

@Gojira: I tend not to stick out too much... *looks self up and down*... ah, who am I kidding, I'm probably already on the blacklist. :P

Inumo

So, sudden spontaneity, which is your fave Doctor?

Kipiru

Quote from: Doctor-Rissa on December 10, 2010, 03:38:41 PM
@Kipiru: Supreme Dalek?! Oh geez... *pats down coat* Grr. That Matt Smith guy has my screwdriver. ;)

I've wanted to start watching Dr. Who for a while now, but don't want to do it untill I catch up with Supernatural, as I'm still at the 4th season there. Still the idea of a British sci-fi series sounds like a must-watch.

Turnsky

Quote from: Inumo on December 10, 2010, 03:59:59 PM
So, sudden spontaneity, which is your fave Doctor?

would you like a jellybaby?  :U

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..