Drawing Experiament..... fail!

Started by Kage, April 05, 2010, 08:27:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kage

I got a new web cam that I'm playing with, and will be broadcasting myself doodling some of the panels for The Outer Quarter.  If your (un)lucky the Bast might make an on camera appearance! :3

I shall start broadcasting at about 8PM CDT, which should give me enough time to eats.
I am the Patron Saint of Mediocrity.

bradypodidae

Man, I knew I shouldn't have eaten all my popcorn during that previous Abel Story thread!

edit: I don't know, at the worse it was a partial fail... that audio business, you know... ;-] sorry I had to bail early.
Heroic adventuring at the speed of slow.
Never mistake kindness as a sign of weakness.
Not a complete idiot, parts missing.

Dropping Proeliator from the name was way overdue.

Avi by Tabi

USMC

Kage

Quote from: proeliator bradypodidae on April 05, 2010, 08:30:01 PM
Man, I knew I shouldn't have eaten all my popcorn during that previous Abel Story thread!

edit: I don't know, at the worse it was a partial fail... that audio business, you know... ;-] sorry I had to bail early.

Yea, I think I might have it sorted out, but we'll see.

Kage

I think I have all of the various problems resolved.  I should be able to listen to music and stream games I'm playing on my PC now.

Next up!  Getting the TV tuner card to broadcast so I can hook up the PS2 or something.

bradypodidae

I figured you were working on it... I keep getting random emails from JTV saying you're broadcasting.
Heroic adventuring at the speed of slow.
Never mistake kindness as a sign of weakness.
Not a complete idiot, parts missing.

Dropping Proeliator from the name was way overdue.

Avi by Tabi

USMC