A small question...

Started by Nikki, August 01, 2006, 11:20:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nikki

*twiddles thumbs* should Xze attempt to create a guest strip? *is really embarassed and thinks she shouldn't be asking this question*

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Zedd

Go for it...It will be great fun

Supercheese

If there is a need, then my all beans! I mean, by all means.

Gareeku

I say do it! You're a good artist, so have a go!

Damien Holtz

I'd make a guest comic but I'm so layzee D:

Lysander

I'd say yes. succumb to peer/forumite pressure and create a strip. No need for one such as you to be embarrassed about something as this. :januscat
TytajLucheek

Toric

If you have the artistic abilities (and from what I've seen of your art, you do), the creativity, and the motivation, by all means go for it! :)
Yap by Silver.

ElectroMotive

definitly! you should do it. were're all behind ya'! :)

Slavkei

Do not ask whether you should do or not do, that is simply called "Digging for attention and compliments." Just do it or don't do it.

Aisha deCabre

I agree with Slav.  If you'd like to, then do it.  If anything you can just show it to us forumites, everyone appreciates some fanart.

At least you have the rights to ask. :p  Me, I still feel like I need to do fanart of people on the forum too, those who were kind enough to have made a piccy for me, maybe more.

If I can freakin' draw anything better than anthro dragons. XD
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

Light Wolf

Well, it is actually a question of will, to do or not to do, that is the question,  :3

ShadesFox

What?  Why are you asking me?  Why aren't you drawing a strip!
:<
The All Purpose Fox

rt

:hypnotizing eyes:

.. yes you want to make a fan comic
.. and you want to make fan comics from the rest of us as well
.. and you want to do all our work as well
.. and pay our bills

.. you will obey

:hypnotizing eyes:

GabrielsThoughts

how do you submit a guest comic?
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Supercheese

Quote from: GabrielsThoughts on August 04, 2006, 12:32:11 PM
how do you submit a guest comic?

I think it involves dancing monkeys, pliars, and Swedish Fish...

Tiger_T

Or you could just send Amber a PM. :mowwink
Tigriel's got a guest:

A Furry fan, that's what I am! - Proud member of the AP-Team. - Avatar Art by INK

ShiningShadow

Do it don't let your doubts stop you. If you have the ability and talent to do this then throw caution to the wind and do it. I would love to see your guest cartooning skills at work and the fininshed product in all it's glory for us to see. And don't forget you have friends here to support you. :kruger

topher chee

to quote bubble boy, dont live in regret