How tall is Wildy-San?

Started by Les, March 09, 2010, 02:08:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Les

Long live Space Race, Long live... Molvania!

VAE

What i cannot create, i do not understand. - Richard P. Feynman
This is DMFA. Where major species don't understand clothing. So innuendo is overlooked for nuendo. .
Saphroneth

Anker Steadfast

Lower than your belt buckle, taller than your kneecaps.
It all depends on where she's decided to hit you.

>:3

GAH - I have been lured into fiddling with forum tamagotchies.

psilorder

i've always for some reason figured Dan as being around 6 feet tall, with wildy around 4 or so.

Kenji

Comic Wildy, I think is about 3 and a half. My guess.

OminousShadow

According to strip that took place back in the old starting out black and white days, Wildy is about 3 feet shorter than Dan.
97% of teens would cry if they saw Robert Pattinson (Edward Cullen from Twilight) standing on top of a skyscraper, about to jump. If you're one of the 3% who would sit there eating popcorn screaming "DO A FLIP, YOU SPARKLY (I am not smart enough to use polite words)!" then copy and paste.

nicoreon the tyrannical

Not tall enough to ride most roller coasters I'm betting. That could enplane part of the aggression always being under the thumb or the all oppressive "you must be this tall to ride this ride." signs.

VAE

Quote from: nicoreon the tyrannical on March 09, 2010, 10:17:44 PM
Not tall enough to ride most roller coasters I'm betting. That could enplane part of the aggression always being under the thumb or the all oppressive "you must be this tall to ride this ride." sines.

I think they are not so bad - if you wait for t=kpi/T;k ∈ N they allow pretty much anyone in
What i cannot create, i do not understand. - Richard P. Feynman
This is DMFA. Where major species don't understand clothing. So innuendo is overlooked for nuendo. .
Saphroneth

Drayco84

She's tall enough to use your nutsack as a punching bag without bending over. 'Nuff. Said.

EDIT: Forgot an "F".

jeffh4

Tall enough to kick your a**

That's all that matters.

Scow2

I'm guessing Wildy is 3' 2"... or was back when she wore a Baseball cap and t-shirt... She may have gained 6-8 inches over the comic to make her seem less tiny compared to other characters(And so her chest is eye level to most beigns when she stands at the top of the stairs of her house).

Jyrras is also halfling-sized, but gains a few inches from his ever-growing ears.

iceick

Quote from: Drayco84 on March 10, 2010, 12:54:11 AM
She's tall enough to use your nutsack as a punching bag without bending over. 'Nuff. Said.
I see your using your personal experience with her as an example. (BTW, are you still singing the sopranos?)

JackTheCubiWolf

Tall enough to be awesome. *everyone stares* What, I came back.
I'm back, and tired.

Drayco84

Quote from: iceick on March 11, 2010, 02:21:40 PM
I see your using your personal experience with her as an example. (BTW, are you still singing the sopranos?)
Nah, I'm using Abel's experience as an example. She just chased me down with a plunger, hit me over the head with one of those Nerf swords (Foam padding makes 'em safer MY ASS!) a bunch of times, BBQ'd me with a flamethrower for a few seconds, removed my liver with a spork, and then stole my special-edition Zelda DS.

Luckily, I happened to have some *ahem* "fanart" of her that was going to go public if she refused to return the DS. (Sadly, my liver was a lost cause, but I'll live... I think...) And in case she's reading, copies of said "fanart" are being held by someone whom she can't threaten...

iceick

Quote from: Drayco84 on March 12, 2010, 01:27:15 AM
Quote from: iceick on March 11, 2010, 02:21:40 PM
Nah, I'm using Abel's experience as an example. She just chased me down with a plunger, hit me over the head with one of those Nerf swords (Foam padding makes 'em safer MY ASS!) a bunch of times, BBQ'd me with a flamethrower for a few seconds, removed my liver with a spork, and then stole my special-edition Zelda DS.

Luckily, I happened to have some *ahem* "fanart" of her that was going to go public if she refused to return the DS. (Sadly, my liver was a lost cause, but I'll live... I think...) And in case she's reading, copies of said "fanart" are being held by someone whom she can't threaten...
You're a little late.

Les

Wow, Wildy-San is Buff.   :eager
Long live Space Race, Long live... Molvania!

AmigaDragon

Those middle two must have been in the buff, since I got a "not allowed" message when clicking.

In the first, is that guy a mythos? I never noticed before what looks kinda like a cobra hood behind/below his ears.
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen