dreams

Started by lucas marcone, July 28, 2006, 01:52:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lucas marcone

post your dreams here.

i took a nap today, because i was still dead tired from helping a friends boss move then staying up till 3:30. in this dream i was playing city of heros, and i was in this guys supergroup. i didnt like the supergroup so i quit and the guy got pissed and "hacked" my character so i had a power that my archtype could not have he also hacked a completely made up power that i would shoot an beam of instant death at anyoneone i saw. this was bound to get a mod on my ass then out of nowhare i learned how to hack and i got rid of those powers and haked him up so bad he didnt have time to unhack himself before i called the mods on him. it was messed UP! also every now and again ill get one of those "not quite a dream" periods where i know where im laying i know im sleeping but i cant wake up all i can do is modify my rate of breathing. that is scarier than any nightmare i have ever had.

Netami

The latest dream I had was about me losing my cat and being pissed about it. I think I stared at a glass of water with such an angry look  on my face that it began to boil.  :laugh

But you know, your experience sounds a lot like Sleep Paralysis. You stop moving and have an overwhelming sense of dread. I found that on wikipedia when I was looking up the origin of succubi and incubi. It's never happened to me.