11/01/09 [DMFA #1056] - Overplanning as always, Dan.

Started by RobbieThe1st, November 01, 2009, 05:08:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobbieThe1st

Overplanning always seems to cause the most embarrassing or funny situations - You plot and plan everything out, you finally talk to the other person, and all your plans go right out the window. As the old proverb goes: "No plan ever survives confrontation with the enemy" - Not that she's an enemy, but...

Pasteris.ttf <- Pasteris is the font used for text in DMFA.

Tapewolf

Quote from: RobbieThe1st on November 01, 2009, 05:08:23 AM
As the old proverb goes: "No plan ever survives confrontation with the enemy" - Not that she's an enemy, but...

This is good.  If he just goes with the flow it will become "just a date" and he can drop the whole 'following Alexsi' business while still being in her approximate vicinity.

EDIT:

Unless of course Matilda wants to go to an entirely different town or something - we don't really know the local area well enough.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Brunhidden

and yet i wonder what he would have complimented if she was naked, as she usually is
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

Dard

Dan may have overplanned but so far, Matilda's plan worked out exactly like she planned!  :)

SpottedKitty

Quote from: Brunhidden on November 01, 2009, 06:14:49 AM

and yet i wonder what he would have complimented if she was naked, as she usually is

Her brand of scale polish, maybe? Reptilian-based Mythos, remember, no fur...   ;)
ENGLISH: A language that lurks in dark alleys, beats up other languages
and rifles through their pockets for spare vocabulary.

Wanderer

For some reason, having the belt on makes the rest of her look MORE naked to me than usual.

...Yeah, I don't understand it either.

Naldru

Quote from: Brunhidden on November 01, 2009, 06:14:49 AM
I guess a generic "You're looking good" should be relatively safe.

I'm not able to access the site.  Anybody else having problems.
Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.

Wanderer

Quote from: Naldru on November 01, 2009, 09:01:36 AM
I'm not able to access the site.  Anybody else having problems.
It does seem to be having loading issues.

LionHeart

Yep, same thing here.

I just tried to access it twice. Each time it came up as a blank page.
"3x2(9yz)4a!"

"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!"

I'm on deviantART.
Also FurAffinity

ShadesFox

It looks like the web server is down, took a bunch of other sites too.
The All Purpose Fox

Tapewolf

Quote from: ShadesFox on November 01, 2009, 10:46:17 AM
It looks like the web server is down, took a bunch of other sites too.

It seems to be just the HTTP service.  I'm able to upload things to it via SFTP.

ShadesFox

Yea, but there isn't much point to uploading stuff if there isn't http access.  Maybe they should add a bit more duct tape to the side of the system :3
The All Purpose Fox

Tapewolf

ShadesFox

Excellent, though you wouldn't happen to have a copy of foxfire as well would you?
The All Purpose Fox

jeffh4

Succubus_1982

Quote from: jeffh4 on November 01, 2009, 11:58:57 AM
Quote from: Tapewolf on November 01, 2009, 11:19:27 AM
If it's any help to anyone, there's a copy of it here:
http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k216/tapewolf/dmfa/Vol1056.jpg
Thanks!

Excellent. I've been trying to access the comment all day and no dice. Thanks Tape!

I love this. Matilda's belt already at work I see  ;)
I'm not lazy... I'm motivationally impaired

How to be an evil Overlord Part 1|Part 2

You can Skype me at lucy_locket82 but note me first or I might delete you

e_voyager

no normal (straight) man can survive viewing a girls in  sexy clothing without staring even if they normally see that same girl naked. they fact they they have something sexy on supersedes the fact that they normally wear nothing in all and in the mans eyes they see here as wow she looks hot never suspecting that part of there mind is attracted to the fact that there seems to be an hidden allure to her now that she's partiality hidden.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

techmaster-glitch

Hee hee hee. I like how there's little hearts around Matilda's speech bubble :3

Kipiru

The power of sexy clothing at its best, even if it is just a belt on a practically naked girl! :wiggle
Must make complimenting her attire kind of difficult and limited. Time to sweat Dan!

Attic Rat

The fact that a woman has made an effort to enhance her beauty - for your sake - is no small thing.
Which would you like to be, ignorant or misled?