09/07/09 [AS2 #68] - Visit

Started by AndersW, September 07, 2009, 01:07:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shirou14

I wonder how Abel will act towards Aniz after the cubi has nothing to hold him too...

Also, I think Amber is having way too much fun drawing Abel, I mean look at that crotch shot in the first panel! nice bulge there man X3

JackTheCubiWolf

Quote from: The_one_who_is_odd on September 07, 2009, 01:30:27 AM
Quote from: Lorien on September 07, 2009, 01:29:20 AM
You know, I really should have expected that.  I wonder how May will react to him, tough this being Abel's story I'm guessing it won't be pretty.

Yeah my guess is she'll accuse him of being responsible for everything and disown him

I doubt that, she really cared about him and any mother who cares about there child would never hate them no matter what they've done or are.
I'm back, and tired.

Baal Hadad

You know, I really should have expected that.  I wonder how May will react to him, tough this being Abel's story I'm guessing it won't be pretty.

Yeah my guess is she'll accuse him of being responsible for everything and disown him

Like Devin's mother did to him?  :P

Teroniss

Quote from: Baal Hadad on September 07, 2009, 12:51:43 PM

Like Devin's mother did to him?  :P

Damn you Baal, I was going to say that >.<

But yea, I suspect, though I probably will be wrong, that in an ironic sense, Abel mother will react to him in similar fashion to that of Devin's mother.

ChaosMageX

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on September 07, 2009, 09:42:10 AM
Slightly smarter would be renting it out. 300+ years of rent would be a hefty sum, and you can bet that land prices have gone up in the intervening time...

And if they don't pay the rent, you could always have them cocooned by flesh eating spiders in the Mojave Desert.

No cookie for the reference.

Icon by Sunblink

KyleEverett

Quote from: Shirou14 on September 07, 2009, 12:28:52 PM
I wonder how Abel will act towards Aniz after the cubi has nothing to hold him too...

Also, I think Amber is having way too much fun drawing Abel, I mean look at that crotch shot in the first panel! nice bulge there man X3

I am so glad I wasn't the only one who stared.

M

I'm really afraid of how May is going to react. From all that we've seen from her, she has been nothing but a loving mother towards Abel, but given the passage of time, and the circumstances around him leaving, I'm scared to think of what she's going to do.

I want so badly for it all to be okay.

rabid_fox

If she's a bitter twisted empty shell of a woman who's mechanically tick-tocked through her life since the Aniz incident as if emotionally insulated from the world around her - would we judge?

Oh dear.

Shirou14

Quote from: KyleEverett on September 07, 2009, 03:59:31 PM
Quote from: Shirou14 on September 07, 2009, 12:28:52 PM

I am so glad I wasn't the only one who stared.
it's hard not to with a camera angle like that X3

senrath

Quote from: rabid_fox on September 07, 2009, 05:05:11 PM

If she's a bitter twisted empty shell of a woman who's mechanically tick-tocked through her life since the Aniz incident as if emotionally insulated from the world around her - would we judge?
Well, I'd definitely feel pity if that was the case.

rabid_fox

Oh dear.

Keleth

In all likelyness, His mother is probably on her death bed.

I can't see it really ending well, one way or the other. Though it likely is going to give closure.
Help! I'm gay!

rabid_fox

On the plus side of things it's probably got very little to do with aliens probing Americans.

Unless...

Oh Amber, you and your curveballs.

Oh dear.

Tapewolf

It's possible that she's completely out of it and doesn't recognise him.  I'm not sure if that would be better or worse.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Cogidubnus

I am curious to see how May turned out. Of course she didn't take it well - her name is May, not Pollyanna - but the degree and the manner in which she is affected I'd like to know, if we find out at all.

Kuari

...some reason I'm half expecting Abel to walk in and May having a heart attack, though I hope Amber isn't THAT cruel >_>...  at best though this is going to be very awkward.

Alondro

Quote from: rabid_fox on September 07, 2009, 10:10:04 PM

On the plus side of things it's probably got very little to do with aliens probing Americans.

*Charles pouts*  Why did you have to mention that?  All my unpleasant memories are back again.   :<

Damn aliens.   :analprobe

Oh well, it could have been worse.  There was always what happned to a buddy of mine...  :choco   You don't want to know...  :erk
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Aurawyn

I'd like to hope that Able wrote his mother letters or something, to let her know he was alive, and what happened, and to explain things...

ChaosMageX

Quote from: Tapewolf on September 08, 2009, 03:35:44 AM
It's possible that she's completely out of it and doesn't recognise him.  I'm not sure if that would be better or worse.

Oh, the horrible curse that is Alzheimer's Disease.
I think anyone who's seem their grandparents slowly loose their memory and sink into senile dementia will empathize with Abel if that is the case.
My grandfather lost his mind to that horrible illness before passing, so I know how bad it can be.

Icon by Sunblink

Madd the Sane

Eesh, that wasn't a pleasent thought. Though I can see that happening. :<

Has anyone wondered how Abel will react to seeing his mom in such a bad state? From what Fa'lina said, he is not getting out of it.
Get out of my mind, idea!  I already have an idea in here!
Don't you hate it when you have an idea, don't write it down, and forget it?