Tapewolf may have heard this already ;)

Started by Alondro, April 14, 2009, 08:30:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alondro

Wow... talk about not judging a book by its cover...

Where is she hiding that voice!?

I think the audience's collective jaw hit the floor when she started to sing. 

Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Paladin Sheppard

Simply WoW, I knew something was gonna happen else Alondro wouldn't have posted but DAMN that lady has a  voice.

Cvstos

Damn. That was... extremely unexpected! Good on the lady for stunning everyone.
"The problems that exist in the world today cannot be solved by the level of thinking that created them." - Albert Einstein

"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence." -Albert Einstein

Aisha deCabre

...Wow. O.O  And I thought the American equivalent of the show had surprises.  I especially like how Simon's eyes widened at right about 2 minutes.  xP

Definitely goes to show, never judge a book by the cover.
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

Joe3210

Her voice was great.

I liked how at 4:03, Simon swoons.
"You can't report your own post to the moderator, that doesn't make sense!"

lawl

Jairus

Wow... oh my gods... that was beautiful. She was amazing!
Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me

insidexml

I doubt anybody saw that coming.

I know I didn't. :U
"My existence is comprised of somebody else's delusions. It's the exact opposite of the past. How completely ironic."

-Baroquemonger

"Humans that tried to trespass on God's domain, and a god that simply appeared in the realm of humans. Which of these is more sinful?"

llearch n'n'daCorna

I have to say, those three judges must sit through so much utter garbage - people who want to sing, and can't carry a tune in a bucket. People who want to act, and couldn't act their way out of a paper bag.

This sort of moment is what makes all three years of junk worth ploughing through - the moment of running across someone like this, this diamond in the rough. Watching this, I can see why they sit through it all.

I wish her all the best, honestly. And I seriously hope she doesn't end up chewed up by the music industry. I really do.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Zina

She won me over before she started singing.
She's got sass. I like that.
The awesome singing was a definite plus, though.

Tiger_T

Quote from: Aisha deCabre on April 16, 2009, 06:58:09 PM. . .
Definitely goes to show, never judge a book by the cover.
Quoted for truth!

She's amazing! :3
Tigriel's got a guest:

A Furry fan, that's what I am! - Proud member of the AP-Team. - Avatar Art by INK

Shadrok

Quote from: Zina on April 17, 2009, 08:59:15 AM
She won me over before she started singing.
She's got sass. I like that.
The awesome singing was a definite plus, though.

I have to agree with you there Zina, as for her singing...  :bow :judges *bops the last emote and adds .1 to the score*

rabid_fox

Oh dear.

Sprocketsdance

It really seems like she's had a rough life.. and to be able to impress the judges like that (not to mention Simon's swoon) has to feel like the top of the world to her! I wanted to cry so many times! T_T She certainly has talent and the personality to boot, I'm excited to see where she goes with this.