Just to say what's what on my mind

Started by Zedd, March 15, 2009, 04:19:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zedd

Life is a joke pool full of clowns and few strains of mimes. When life gets you by your fucking nuts, You make nut lemonade full of protein and fiber.

This mostly concerns people I watch and don't watch to be well aware of people you meet and know well enough through their art style and writings of their stories or poetry they either did themselves or earned by doing trades,commissions and requests.

I wonder what be the next step to finding your true self upon the ladder of life other than drowning out the annoyance of depression with hard liquids and stone hard pills that are both bitter in taste and flavour. Well that's quite I am trying my best to find my true meaning other waste my other years doing nothing.

I made this as a rant upon what I do with my actions just to get all this off my chest and do not treat this as a drama llama journal please or I will skin their heads clean with a rusted carpet nail

llearch n'n'daCorna

You may wish to re-read that in the clear light of day, as you seem to have missed some of the words out.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Brunhidden

im afraid this is my fault, i introduced him to the wonders of mead
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

llearch n'n'daCorna

I wish someone would introduce me to mead. Or, more mead, depending...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Cogidubnus

Mead is delicious. Warm, it's like mulled wine. Cold, it's sweet and refreshing. Either way, it's certainly a drink that makes you sit up and declare, "I feel like I could go...burn down a village! Ahahahahaaaa~!"

Or perhaps that's just my crowd. Ahem.

Suwako

Quote from: Cogidubnus on March 16, 2009, 11:04:22 PM
M Either way, it's certainly a drink that makes you sit up and declare, "I feel like I could go...burn down a village! Ahahahahaaaa~!"

<3

The people you hang out with are the best people ever.  :U