Hi everyone!

Started by SnappleMan, November 09, 2008, 05:29:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SnappleMan

Hey guys, I'm new here, I don't know how you feel about introductory posts, but I don't know any other way to start posting. Anyway, sup?

Suwako

Welcome to the forum, we are a civilized community full of ethically correct people!

Well, we where till the insane came and burned everything sane-ish.

Kipiru

You are welcome! Aside from all the official rules, there is one more- have fun!

bill

Quote from: Kipiru on November 09, 2008, 05:41:09 PM
You are welcome! Aside from all the official rules, there is one more- have fun!

Corgatha Taldorthar

Hi. Since the others haven't converged yet, I am here to represent the general level of insanity of the forum

So without further ado, I would like to say.

"Welcome To The Forum, And Have A Nice Day!"!
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

Eagle0600

Welcome. I'm rather new too. :)

<.<      >.>

Would you like a muffin?

:doommuffin :doommuffin :doommuffin

Lysander

Well hello there. Be sure to read all the rules and follow them lest anything...weird happen. Beyond that this one welcomes thee to this interesting place.    :januscat
TytajLucheek

Auragonian

Hi! Here's your complementery weapon grab-bag which holds one random weapon! Also, Beware the box, it's evil.

LionHeart

*appears in a flash of blue light*

Greetings. Welcome to this place - a dimension of sight, and sound, but mostly of mind.

Please leave your remaining sanity (if any) in the secure storage provided. Make to keep your claim ticket.

Beware the box. No specific reason, just on general principles.

Have a welcome gift. *gives the new person a souvenir coffee mug* watch out for Llearch trying to claim it as his - his is recognisable by the fungus growing on it...

Anyhoo, have fun, and enjoy your time here, where the insanity fun never ends!

*waves, and vanishes in a shower of coloured sparkles*
"3x2(9yz)4a!"

"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!"

I'm on deviantART.
Also FurAffinity

llearch n'n'daCorna

.. but there's fungus growing on that mug...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears