05/10/08 [#101] - You should see her in bed

Started by stiletto, October 04, 2008, 11:37:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stiletto

Go Veled. Murder, teleportation, and some bitchin' palm reading skills, what more do you need in a diplomat? She probably changes her own oil too. But oh my, what could this be, is she unhappy about something?!?! Eeep!

And take a look at the blog post header picture, there's someone familiar... (share the whole thing Jigsaw?)

llearch n'n'daCorna

... isn't the blog post header pic just a slice out of the comic?
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Eagle0600

Actually, Cypress seems to have yellow eyes in the blog header but brown in the same spot in the comic.

Tapewolf

Quote from: stiletto on October 04, 2008, 11:37:34 PM
Go Veled. Murder, teleportation, and some bitchin' palm reading skills, what more do you need in a diplomat?
A second diplomat to clean up the diplomatic mess she leaves by murdering someone?

QuoteBut oh my, what could this be, is she unhappy about something?!?! Eeep!
To me, she looks sad rather than irritated.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Starcat5

Dear Jigsaw (Artest), do you still have the backgroud layer for that last frame? I'm kind of interested in what the `gater girl is thinking there.
Conservative Democrat or Liberal Republican: You decide!
The Centrist line has moved a long way to the Right over the years.

I'd argue that's a horribly shallow argument, except it's completely true. ~ooklah

Jigsaw Forte

Quote from: starcat5 on October 05, 2008, 05:56:38 PM
Dear Jigsaw (Artest), do you still have the backgroud layer for that last frame? I'm kind of interested in what the `gater girl is thinking there.

Sadly, no. I thought it may have been preserved in the page art, but it's not.

EDIT:
Hm, maybe it's a bit too much info for now... Consider yourself lucky if you saw, mmki?  >:3

stiletto

You're not supposed to just give that sort of thing away! D:

And the blog picture I was referring to is the Oct 3 entry. Jig made another entry on the 4th, so check out the blog link to see what I mean.

llearch n'n'daCorna

I like what you've done with your avatar, Jig.

Oh, and Stiletto? I see what you mean.

Eagle0600

That avatar is rather... eye-catching. Still, I don't get who's in the 3rd/10th blog banner. Is it meant to be a secret?

Jigsaw Forte

Quote from: Eagle0600 on October 06, 2008, 07:52:25 AM
That avatar is rather... eye-catching. Still, I don't get who's in the 3rd/10th blog banner. Is it meant to be a secret?

It's an unreleased sketch from a certain somebody's character development... er, childhood.

I should post it someplace soon.

stiletto

llearch n'n'daCorna