Make sure you read the rules before posting

Started by Darkmoon, February 01, 2006, 05:15:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darkmoon

There's a button at the top for "rules." Read them, because if you break the rules, we aren't gonna have much pity for you.

ilpalazzo

Darkmoon

Well we did have that past glutt of spam. I thought it best just to put up a reminder.

chip

Quote from: Darkmoon on February 02, 2006, 12:04:59 AM
Well we did have that past glutt of spam. I thought it best just to put up a reminder.
*Reads rules* ok

Quientin

Xuzaf D

ilpalazzo

Keywaker

Spam is the best when it has bone fragments in it...yummy...

Darkmoon

I think those are generally ground up grissle.

Keywaker

Really? Cause I pulled this one chip of my spam once...I could have swore it was bone...it white...

Darkmoon

Bloodreign

I would've replied with a picture of a can of Spam, but that's been done to death.

Lysander

I prefer corned beef, but that's just me. Probably something about the word "spam."
TytajLucheek

Gabi

About the rules... I've seen that on other message boards many people post things in other languages. It's annoying when they don't post a translation, but if there is one, I don't see anything wrong with it. I might want to post something in Spanish eventually, providing a translation for it for those who don't understand it. Not right now, but I've done it elsewhere before and I may want to do it here someday. Would that be wrong?
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

Darkmoon

If you provide a translation, no. What we hate is when people just post in another language.

Damaris

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Gabi

Ah, in that case I agree with you. Thanks.
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

Fizzbit

We do have one mod (Jorge) who is a native Spanish speaker so he can inspect Spanish posts for accuracy as compared to their "translations."

Er, at least, that's CMF's mod. Dunno if the merged forum has a fluent Spanish speaker o.o;;

olroxshade