For Sale: 1 Electric Bass

Started by VSMIT, July 28, 2008, 01:02:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VSMIT

I am in the process of selling one of my electric basses.

It is an Ibanez BTB-500 TKF, a four-string model that was discontinued some time ago.  It has a mahogany body and a maple neck with a rosewood fingerboard.  While it may not be a light-weight, it is balanced nicely.  It will come with Dunlop Dual-Design straplocks installed, but I will also include the originals in a separate bag.  It will ship with a set of Tomastik-Infeld Powerbass strings.

The only part of this bass that has been replaced is the locking jack, the original of which failed a few months ago.  There is no damage to the neck or body, but there is some buckle-rash on the back side of the instrument.

I am starting this at $400 shipped, but price is negotiable.  International shipping will be expensive, so unless you're willing to pay more, please don't ask.  I will not waive International shipping.  If you're interested, post here and PM me, and I'll get pics to you.

If you have any comments or concerns, don't hesitate to say something.

llearch n'n'daCorna

One presumes that by "international" you mean "outside the USA" ?

I'd be interested in pics, but that's about all. Shipping that sort of thing over here would be pointless, really... ;-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears