the crew VS. their evil twins?

Started by GabrielsThoughts, July 17, 2008, 11:37:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GabrielsThoughts

:erk so...now  they're  battling their douplegangers? and other than the color differences I see no goatee's to really distinguish the evil party...one quick wardrobe change and no one would know the difference between good and evil.

This one could be a sticky one to follow...for instance, how will we be able to tell who prevails in the end?

what if one of the evil doubles passes them self off as one of the good version of themselves, and they make an epic  mistake when banishing them to the world they just saved?

will one of the characters be like Cartman and thus more evil than their evil counterpart?

clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Destina Faroda

The weird thing is that this one possibility that had crossed my mind, but then I dismissed it because I thought the memory "flashes" wouldn't happen if the doppelgangers really weren't dead -- after all, there's be no point to the universe trying to make their "replacements" fit if the original ones were still alive.  This brings up a lot of questions...were the doubles just stuck in mid-warp and conveniently reappeared?  Did they play dead to get the good guys to do their dirty work?  Or were they actually dead/incapacitated due to the dark magic surrounding the resurrection of Dracula?  If the doubles had stayed in the heroes' native universe long enough, would they too have received memory flashes?

And GabrielsThoughts, not all of the doppelgangers could pass as their clones.  "Evil" Katrina doesn't have feline features.
Sig coming...whenever...

GabrielsThoughts

:eager nooooo! don't kill the bunny! he/she didn't hurt anyone ...  :bunny

:erk why are you looking at me like that?
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.